Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who will get the pompey tickets .

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
can someone who cant go to portsmouth and has season ticket with a couple of of other friends possibly add them to my friends and familly or purchase 3 tickets and sell them to me.

This way they can get there loyalty points up and i can go to the game....I might be able to get tickets later down the line but dont want to risk missing out.

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
So you bought a ticket for a game you might not attend? Where do you think we will play that you cannot get a ticket for?

After being lonely on Saturdays and Tuesdays during the seasons for most of the last decade and a half.... the interest in BHA is four-fold with the JCLs...... I saw the crowds swell to capacity towards the end of last season with JCL glory hunters and if we have a good cup run or league showing I can see some games being popular.

I do believe there is a carry over for 1 or 2 years but to risk missing any game of my beloved Seagulls is not an option and I will build my loyalty points even if it is foolish!

pompey 1613

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
How do you know what number you got? I logged out after paying.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Am guessing everyone who was a Withers STH now has their ticket for this.

I see the current band is 1030 points. Anyone care to explain how 1030 is possible? I get 1020 (ST and Gills, not withers) but can't figure out 1030

1901, no Withdean ST.

Wont be many of them who are going to get Pompey tickets, couple of hundred if that I reckon.

well until you posted, I would have said that Phil got tickets 3 & 4, I got number 1590 and Bisto got 1630

Now you ruin it by having a number that's 941 more than the 3150 we were allocated!
... unless 4091 means the 91st ticket sold on day 4?

Or, possibly, something else entirely different.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
... unless 4091 means the 91st ticket sold on day 4?

Or, possibly, something else entirely different.

Seems quite likely. Or maybe not they went on sale on Wednesday did they not? So we have not reached day 4 yet. Probably entirely random knowing the confusing way our ticket office behaves at times.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would have thought the number differences are because there was probably a batch set aside for the internet and one for the phone, so all tickets were broken up ito piles.

The away end also probably holds more than we are being allowed, with police and often a block kept spare at the end, hence some people have tickets number in the 4,000.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It will be fine, so long as they don't WASTE any of the limited capacity in the Fratton Park away end, by selling any tickets to CHILDREN. People will want to have a few beers at this game, and swear, and stuff. No place for kids.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I would have thought the number differences are because there was probably a batch set aside for the internet and one for the phone, so all tickets were broken up ito piles.

The away end also probably holds more than we are being allowed, with police and often a block kept spare at the end, hence some people have tickets number in the 4,000.

The numbers given out by the club don't correspond to the actual tickets. The only numbers on mine that are sequential are 2290730-2290733, which surely doesn't apply to any single game or even season.

It will be fine, so long as they don't WASTE any of the limited capacity in the Fratton Park away end, by selling any tickets to CHILDREN. People will want to have a few beers at this game, and swear, and stuff. No place for kids.

I will be going my my lad. I won't have a beer either. I will have a dam good time.

Cock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here