Attachments

• banner2.jpg
    banner2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 177

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
An abbo?

You are a right little racist twat aren't you.

So are you. Your racism against the English is apparent. You go on websites where most of the posters are English and proceed to slag the English off. Why people put up with it and dont tell you to get f ucked is beyond me.

Why do you go on websites in a country you dont like, on the other side of the world, for a game you are not interested in. Are you an insomniac? You are some sort of -iac anyway.

GO TO BED.

Dandyman

In London village.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
I always remember going up to brum to demonstrate against the IRA. We were in a convoy of cars and vans. One of our cars lagged behind. Behind them was a bunch of reds in a van, Who not realising there was over a hundred NF in front started giving it the large one to the NF in the car. Shame about the traffic jam. Lets say the van and the reds didn't make it:D

From my memory they headed back off down the motorway with red smoke streaming in their tail-wind due to the smoke bombs inserted though every smashed window!! :lol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well I sadly wasn't in attendance, so I can assure you all that I had absolutely nothing to do with any of this nonsense. So there.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
We shall not, we shall not be moved, we shall not, we shall not be moved, not by the Hibs, the Hearts, or the Celtic *****!, we shall not be moved.

That is all.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Yes, am well versed in this argument/statement.

Perhaps, in isolation, you are right. Perhaps thats why politicians have been so quick to brand it sectarian and try to stamp out chants like this?

In my experience - I have rarely (if ever) heard this chant used in a political vein, and I have only heard it when it can be used in a much wider context.

That said - I have never been aware of it being used at at Albion, or England games.

You are talking thre BIGGEST load of shit I've ever heard!

Tell us all the following;

1) WHICH politicians have branded 'no surrender to the IRA' as a sectarian chant?

2) WHERE have you heard it used in a 'much wider context' and, more importantly, WHAT is that wider context?

I'll PM you so we wont miss out on your illuminating response!!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
The IRA are terrorists, they don't represent Catholics or the Irish as a whole so what is actually racist about singing the song?

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
pretty fair comment mate.
i too did 3 tours there in the late 70's (when it was REALLY kicking off)

half these wankers who go on about 'NO SURRENDER' will happily chant/type it from the safety of their armchair .....but would literally SHIT themselves at the thought of doing it for real.
but then again......why should they?
they have the likes of me and you to do that for them.
best wishes from
guinness dave

former 42 cdo K company 2 troop, her majestys ROYAL MARINES.
f*** you keyboard warriors
xxx

Mate
I have total respect for the British armed forces, for what they did in NI throughout the 'troubles' and before and since then in other theatres.

But lets remember one thing - they did as they were told by their military/ political masters, at least the (vast majority) of loyalist (and yes,republican!) militants were fighting for something they believed in!!

Lions led by donkeys and all that, eh??!!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
We shall not, we shall not be moved, we shall not, we shall not be moved, not by the Hibs, the Hearts, or the Celtic *****!, we shall not be moved.

That is all.

HOOPS, HOOPS, HOOPS....................:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here