Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who went to both the Donny and Hereford games

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I was on the east terrace for that last game,was on the pitch after 90 minutes,and left via the north stand,with one final look back:censored: As for Hereford,just left of centre in the away end:clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
:wave:

Pretty much near you for both games...

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
North Stand (as usual) for the Donny game, left via the South West corner, with tears in my eye and a handful of turf, now withered and gone.

Right in the centre at Hereford, front row of the terracing.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
East Terrace for the Donny game . . .worryingly close to the stripper after full time :eek:

behind the goal, to the right at Hereford. a lifetimes footballing freakout in a day :p

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
North Stand for the Donny game, and started at the back behind the goal at Hereford but ended up at the front becasue one of my mates got a bit flustered and fainted after Kerrys own goal bless him! Couldnt see a thing down there though! :angry:

Doncaster game - West Stand near North Stand

Hereford - right of goal about 18yd box line

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I had to settle for the East stand for Doncaster, after 20 years in the North :angry:

I was to the slight left behind the goal, about 15 rows back V Hereford. I received a beating after from 5 or 6 Hereford wankers.

Still didn't stop me grinning from one bloodied ear to the next :clap2:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
North Stand for Donny, didn't miss a game at the Goldstone that year*.

In the seats for Hereford, near the centre line high up. Went on the Gulls Eye coach party...

* Didn't pay for Mansfield boycott, joined the East Stand break in!

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
South Stand for Doncaster (just where they played the last post)and the top tier of the side stand for Hereford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here