Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
North Stand for Donny Game.
Had a ticket for the Hereford game but didn't go :(

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
eastlondonseagull said:
North Stand for Donny and packed behind the goal on the flat bit for Hereford.

Marvellous scenes :clap2:

Snap, exactly.

The stripper after the Donny game was hilarious.

I remember looking around, all a bit choked up, and seeing some bloke with his jeans around his ankles just wiggling about. I nearly pissed myself laughing.

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Soul Finger said:
Snap, exactly.

The stripper after the Donny game was hilarious.

I remember looking around, all a bit choked up, and seeing some bloke with his jeans around his ankles just wiggling about. I nearly pissed myself laughing.

A bit choked up by a man with his trousers round his ankles:eek:

Pretty brave to admit your homosexual tendencies in such a public way!

I was North Stand for the Donny game and behind the goal at Hereford. Leaving the Goldstone after the Donny game was the saddest thing I've ever had to do ...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
South Stand for Donny - just to up and to the right behind the goal.... only a stand I'd ever been in a handful of times, but the only place I could get a ticket for.

And behind the goal at Hereford. Feeling sick - mostly.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
North Stand for Donny of course.

In with the Herefored fans in the stand opposite the dug outs. We had sold out our allocation and so could only get tickets with the home fans.

Theres a running theme here coz I was in the Holmesdale for the recent Palace game as well.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Down at the front of the North Stand for Doncaster (the goal to our right), went back the next day to take my very young nephew just so that I could say he had been to the Goldstone.

Hereford we stood on the wall on the far left hand side of the terrace as you came in. Like Trigger it was a day I enjoyed not one bit until the final whistle. It was not much fun running the gauntlet getting back to the station, but we sank loads of champagne in plastic cups purchased from Sainsburys by the station! Also about 500 celebrating Albion fans at Newport station was a fantastic site. We got on the train and the carriage had about a dozen Hartlepool fans coming back from Swansea. It was a party train and the Hartlepool lads got free beer all the way back as we survived relegation on goals scored ( 53 compared to 50, lucky it was goal difference or we would have been relegated -17 to -15) and that was partly down to us beating them 5-0 on fans united day!

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
In my usual spot for Donny - just to the left of the goal and about half-way up the North Stand. Grabbed a lump of turf afterwards then went on the piss and ended up in a curry house! A sad, emotional day . . .
Went to Hereford and in the middle of the away end sitting on some kind of wall. Stayed down there for the saturday night and strangely enough out on the piss again and ended up in a curry house . . . what a day!:clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
North Stand for Donny and in the seats at Hereford. Donny was a festival of sorts as always thought we were going to win, Hereford was far far more nerve wracking.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
ManOnTheRun said:
A bit choked up by a man with his trousers round his ankles:eek:

Pretty brave to admit your homosexual tendencies in such a public way!

I was North Stand for the Donny game and behind the goal at Hereford. Leaving the Goldstone after the Donny game was the saddest thing I've ever had to do ...

Coo eeeeeeeeee

Hello sailor!

:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
I was there at the front of the south stand, right behind the goal

next to him - front row, behind the goal. abusing the keepers was always good fun!

as for hereford, in the seats to the left of the away terrace

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
North Stand for the Donny game.

Found a great spot on top of a fence in the middle of the terrace for Hereford game. Everyone seemed to agree I'd done well to get there and kept shouting their appreciation. They seemed to think it only fair and just that I got Reinelt's boots as a reward too.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Bozza said:

Found a great spot on top of a fence in the middle of the terrace for Hereford game. Everyone seemed to agree I'd done well to get there and kept shouting their appreciation. They seemed to think it only fair and just that I got Reinelt's boots as a reward too.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Bozza said:

:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here