Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
North Stand for Dincaster game.

Middle of away end at Hereford

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
yep,was in the home end for the hereford game,16 of us,managed to get a friendly steward to let us in thec away end:clap2:

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Uncle Buck said:
Still you could have had the Fatty Taxman with you as well, not that he would have remembered....

Thanks, I had that (mis)fortune but obviously he will have remembered my brilliant company on each of those momentous days. We were stood in the North Stand for the Donny game, behind the goal and at the very front, to the left of the goal, at Hereford.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
East for Donny - Left via the north. Went and sat in there on my own afterwards, then left with a tear in my eye and a clod of turf in my hand.

Up in the seats for Hereford. There's a picture in build a bonfire of :bowdown: Robbie Reinelt:bowdown: just as he's about to score the goal. Looking up to the seats in the background, I can clearly pick out me and my two mates in the picture.
:clap2:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Only Donny - see the Hereford thread as to why I didn't go - it's a long story.

Suppose that's why I haven't been allocated a Saits ticket - must be a bad fan.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Were there any NSC peeps in a white minibus that broke down near Reading on the way home from Hereford? I was, but only knew 2 other poeple it in.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
East Stand for rovers game and in the away end level with the goal at edgar street on the top tier when Albion scored 3 blokes and a young lad jumped up with me Im sure there was more Brighton in that stand than home fans.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I hate the Hereford bastards....

before and after the game was not pleasant....in the pubs going towards bristol in the evening was superb

east Terrace for Donny BTW

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
West Stand for Donny but missed Hereford because as a youngster, couldn't get there myself and family wouldn't go as they couldn't hack the stress.

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
North Stand for Donny .

Around the left side terrace at hereford after spending the first half on top of a wall.
Had no finger nails left and smoked god knows how many fags !!

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Six months before the Hereford match (when Hereford were in mid table) the people from their fanzine 'Talking Bull' booked me to do a post match gig at the (wonderful) Barrels in St. Owen Street, not just a pub but the home of the Wye Valley Brewing Company........one of them got arrested, the rest were too gutted to turn up, but we really did manage to organise a piss up in a brewery that night, and then some!!!! Best Albion experience ever.

Not long afterwards we bumped into a load of Hereford folkies at an Oysterband gig in Gloucester Guildhall after an away trip and they whined about how we should have been 'thrown out of the league' and tried to start a fight....it was absolutely hilarious!!

Anyone remember the Half Man Half Biscuit gig at the Barn in Southwick the night before Fans United 1? I was clearing out some old tapes and found a recording of it.......absolutely superb, apart from the bit where Robina accidentally recorded Leonard bloody Cohen over it!

As for Doncaster: I still have the banner.
We will never forget,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here