Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who went to both the Donny and Hereford games

D

Deleted User X18H

East Terrace for Donny left of the goal for Hereford

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I was in the East Terrace for the Donny game even though I had a north stand season ticket, I have NO idea why.

I was also at Hereford.

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
North Stand for the Donny game. Hereford I was on the left hand terrace behind the goal as you looked at the pitch.

Same here (In fact, myself and Uncle B. first met on the train to Hereford :drink: )

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
and then drank Champagne together at Newport station, ah the memories.

I think I also had a fairly impressive black eye and 3 stitches in my face, due a misunderstanding in Southampton the week before.

Sort of set a trend, did n't it ? ;)

Dandyman

In London village.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Same place I always stood for the Donny game - North Stand, behind the goal, right at the back, literally leaning against the back wall of the stand.
Miss that spot even now. :down:

Some way round to the left of the goal as we looked at Hereford.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
walking around the pitch at Donny game then into the west stand. On the pitch perimeter at Hereford.

Infernal Optimist

Aug 15, 2003
West Stand for Donny game. When we scored my mate jumped out of his seat and managed to split my lip open with a well aimed elbow.

Mind you, it took about 10 mins for me to notice...

Hereford, just to the left of the goal

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Ernest said:
West Stand seats for Doncaster sitting next to Guppy and funny enough in the seats at Hereford sitting next to Guppy as well :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Two of the most important games in our history and you have the misfortune to sit next to Guppy. I feel your pain. Still you could have had the Fatty Taxman with you as well, not that he would have remembered....

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
North Stand for donny, two thirds of the way up, behind the goal, just to the left of the steps.

Somewhere behind the goal for hereford. Kept moving about. Ended up pretty much against the front wall.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
left side of north stand for donny, behind the goal at hereford.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Right at the front of the East Terrace for the Doncaster game but I was in Wales for the Hereford game with my family visiting friends. I did beg my dad to take me to the game but he stood firm. I was about 12 so couldn't really get out of it......

Listening to updates on 5 live was bad enough. Can't imagine what it would have been like to have been there.

I remember the Mayo own goal. They were going around the grounds and suddenly said there was a goal at Edger street.... I spent half time snacking a football as hard as I could at a barn wall. 5 live went to the ground for the last 10 minutes or so I think. The final whistle was greeted with a loud yell in the middle of some farm in North Wales. Can't rememeber the goal for some reason but i'm sure I was pretty pleased!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here