Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was the FIRST person off NSC you ACTUALLY met?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
El Presidente said:
I did walk behind Easy 10 on one of my rare trips to Withers many years ago, but I was too shy to say hello as he was clearly far too witty for me, and might destroy my fragile self confidence with a rapier like put down.
I'd have thought the greater risk was to me being dragged from behind into the park and brutally bum-raped in the bushes.

I might've missed kickoff.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Fatboy thru Nsc Albion

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
tinx said:
I think if I my memory is correct the first person I met was Buzza and DCLAD in the sportman although I already knew Shankly Seagull before then so I guess it was him but I'm sure I'm probably forgetting someone.

Well I already knew DCLAD so he doesn't count.

I think it was Fatboy followed by Tinx (said hello at Withdean because he was wearing his shirt).

Then loads at the Nelson.

Followed by loads more at a couple of subsequent meet ups!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Probably fatboy, whom I mistook for Artois.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Not met very many, Glosterseagull, Braders and Miguel P, in that order.

1066gull

Hiney said:
I thought about this because Meade's Ball is one of the few of our collection of Geeks, Weirdos, Comedians, Wankers, Friends, Countrymen etc. etc. etc. (You KNOW who you are!!) that I have actually MET - at the Sponsors Dinner last year.

The first person off here I met was Bry Nylon - whatever happened to him btw?

We sat together in the away section at the Swindon game in 2002 - and we are immortalised in a picture from that game in We Are Brighton.

Marvellous

:clap2:

I will make sure its you Hiney......

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Race said:
Only Hiney in person so far..........might see a few more though on the 2nd Jan!

Hiney, Turkey, Ben Andrews GF, and some others at the Avondale for the Sheff Weds game. I seem to remember, Race, that you were to 'join us next time'. That would be this Sunday then?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'd already met them in a previous life - Ernest.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Met Yorkie and TGC in Le Havre (cheers for swapping rooms TGC) the only other being Brighton fan 86

:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here