Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was the FIRST person off NSC you ACTUALLY met?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've known Attila for 30 years and El Pres for 27 (as he's just reminded me).

Can't remember the first person I met off NSC - I think it was Yorkie but at my age, it's all a bit of a blur.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Fatboy, Poke, Bag, Chappers, Charlies shin pad, Yoda and fellow nsc team players and watches - i knew Toad and Danny seagull before

It would have been Fatboy.

Second was Safeway, I remember this (just about) because I was extremely drunk in the Standard and was very nearly sick on him shortly affter being introduced and then I tried to pull his bird's sister....yes, Precious Jewell :down:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Easy 10 said:
I'd have thought the greater risk was to me being dragged from behind into the park and brutally bum-raped in the bushes.

I would have done it but

a) We both know how much you would ENJOY it

b) You were eating a kebab at the time and I did not want to put you off your stroke

c) I thought you might set the Cybermen on me

200px-Delgado.jpg

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
ManxSeagull said:
Mine was Wozza.. 8th February 1997 outside the North Stand and it was foggy and raining.

Mine would have been Wozza - we worked for the same company (doing a pretty similar job - but missed each other by a year!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
El Presidente said:
I would have done it but

a) We both know how much you would ENJOY it

b) You were eating a kebab at the time and I did not want to put you off your stroke

c) I thought you might set the Cybermen on me

200px-Delgado.jpg
:lolol:
UNCANNY !

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Lush when she was known as Croydon Seagull, then Gezza, then Man of Harveys and Barnet Seagull, and others at the first sponsored match, Herne Hill Seagull. Also, Grizz on a train to peterborough.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
wallington seagull said:
Lush when she was known as Croydon Seagull, then Gezza, then Man of Harveys and Barnet Seagull, and others at the first sponsored match, Herne Hill Seagull. Also, Grizz on a train to peterborough.

I was at BHASVIC at the same time as Lush, but sadly she never turned up in uniform:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here