Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was the FIRST person off NSC you ACTUALLY met?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I havn`t met anyone on here yet but the requests are overwhelming and my Diary is booked up until March 06 :drink:

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
Oh dear Looney. The old gay line- bit tired isn't it? Sorry I spend money on clothes and I'm not homophobic like you and your BNP chums. Must mean I'm gay.

Think you need to work on some new material old boy.

:lolol:

PKB

Haven't you got some shopping to do tart?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
Is he? I didn't know that. People, changing NSC names is WRONG.

I agree but the rool of then changed into a bitter and twisted bar steward with no sense of humour after being totaly shafted by a bent business partner. As a result I had to sell up and my only financialy viable option was to move to Ireland where I had some property left to me, which also almost resulted in the end of my marriage and caused lots of uncertainty for my kids. I felt a change was necessary as I just didn't feel like rool, if you know what I mean.

However, after a couple or so years I think old rool is starting to return.

E

enigma

WATFORD O said:
Thats cos even Brighton fans think you are a mong.............

Yeah you're right. Unlike you, I'm sure a delusional Orient fan would go down a treat at the withers.You seem to have made yourself pretty popular on here. :lolol:

E

enigma

looney said:
PKB

Haven't you got some shopping to do tart?

That's why you'll never amount to anything. You spend the same amount of time on your insulsts as you do on your spelling. You must improve.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It must have been the NSC /REMF lot

Although I must have met people at Gills

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I met BHAexpress and an old poster called Seagull on the Wing, (I wonder whatever happened to him) at the same time.
Also Dave the Gaffer on the coach to the Millenium and also had the pleasure of working with Trigger.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
first I met must have been Zef......oh

zefarelly said:
I don't count people I already knew before NSC existed

Probably DTG (once) or Tedebear then. Worked in the same office as Spiros for a few months before we realised who our alter-egos were.

Plucked up courage a few weeks back to say :wave: to Yorkie, and introduced Mrs Pasty

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
have met:

kaney
kev the ape
withdean wanderer
strike
sir danny cullip
tommy boy
berty g
samparish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports