Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was the FIRST person off NSC you ACTUALLY met?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I think if I my memory is correct the first person I met was Buzza and DCLAD in the sportman although I already knew Shankly Seagull before then so I guess it was him but I'm sure I'm probably forgetting someone.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Brovian said:
First people I met off here was whoever attended the first NSC sponsored match against Cardiff, 2001 wasn't it?

Knew several people (such as Attila, Hungry Joe, Oapdodge, Hornblower, OTLW and Lord Cornwallis) pre-NSC.
Yep I remember you from your Old Fat & Bald days. And rool also featured I believe (now "munster monch")

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think it was Ed,Roz and Dave the Gaffer ( before he was Dave the gaffer ) at a very early REMF meeting

I don't count people I already knew before NSC existed

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Man of Harveys said:
Talking of missing NSCers, anyone remember Cannarian? He's vanished, for some reason.
Yeah I wonder why that is?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Can't say anything else in case he has me KILLED.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Simster said:
And rool also featured I believe (now "munster monch")

Is he? I didn't know that. People, changing NSC names is WRONG.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think it was either DTG or Safeway but I think Safeway on reflection.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Another one from that first sponsored match was our very own pet Palace fan - Mr Putdown. What happened to him?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Brovian said:
Another one from that first sponsored match was our very own pet Palace fan - Mr Putdown. What happened to him?
Nice bloke but the master of overusing that f***ing IRRITATING winky smiley.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Dick Knights Mum said:
I met a few off the mailing list first - but an early one was Cheeky Monkey and Alistair Mr Talk Loudly.

Whatever became of Alistair Mr TL? Does he post under a different name now, or is he another of those that vanished? I remember he and Tubthumber were the most regular posters in the very beginning...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lord and Lady Bracknell, Teaboy, Southwick Gull, Everest, Lush, Uncle Grovers, Storer 68

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think it was Artois, but he began touching me inappropriately in my "swimsuit area", so I have largely blanked the memory from my mind.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Trufflehound said:
Whatever became of Alistair Mr TL? Does he post under a different name now, or is he another of those that vanished? I remember he and Tubthumber were the most regular posters in the very beginning...

I met him after a match last year - he simply does not post any more.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Last I heard of Toughman was his tete-a-tete with Dick Knight on Harty's phone in. His questions were little more than thinly disguised accusations of incompetence and corruption. Don't know if he was the same Toughman as posted on here but I have a feeling he was.

First person I must have met off here was Albion Rob at University.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here