Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who wants a bubble for Palace ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
But I am a genine LFC and Brighton fan.

I've lived down here most of my life but lived on the Wirrall until I was ten (and you've got to admit that is Liverpool territory). Since then, I've been Brighton just as much. Went to the FA Cup Final (and replay), and Play Off final so my credentials are there. Now a STH.

Of course you are Palace. Are you one of the 10,000 stay aways from Selhurst Park or do you actually attend matches?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Not the most masculine surname for a scouse lad, is it Fairey?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I've lived down here most of my life but lived on the Wirrall until I was ten (and you've got to admit that is Liverpool territory).

Think you will find Wirral is Tranmere territory! And there is only 1 "l" in Wirral!! Thought you might have known that soft lad!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Prepare for Fairey to re-materialise under the guise of 'Matty the Manc' complete with a Bobby Robson avatar.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
f*** off you prick. If your gonna get personal then DONT hide behind some players name like Tony Meola. I'm giving my PROPER name FFS.

:angry:

I'm ducking out of this thread for now. I've said my bit.

That IS Tony Meola! Now have some respect Sugar Plum!

Sorry Tony.

Carry on.

Last edited:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
But I am a genine LFC and Brighton fan.

I've lived down here most of my life but lived on the Wirrall until I was ten (and you've got to admit that is Liverpool territory). Since then, I've been Brighton just as much. Went to the FA Cup Final (and replay), and Play Off final so my credentials are there. Now a STH.

Your Derby is with Everton, not Man Utd, the Wirral isn't Liverpool, therefore you're a Wool

Jan 30, 2008
Er, leave work at normal time and get the train down to Brighton in time for kick off. Getting home is a pain in the arse though.

This wont be a bubble game, it's Palace v Brighton, not Boca v River. There will be loads of police, a few scuffles outside the ground, and maybe someone extra brave and tough person will put a window through in a pub or throw a bottle at a group of people, and the police and club will over-react as if it was a full scale riot and a load more people will be banned.

Cant see much more than that happening.
I will be seriously f***ed off if I had to come all the way down to Brighton first, to get a coach back up to Croydon. In fact, I don't think I'd bother.
did anyone get banned after the last episode up there ????

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
did anyone get banned after the last episode up there ????

Dunno mate, I wasn't in the country. I was referring to the game down here.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I wonder if Das has an erection at the thought of some pwopa nawtiness at Palace away already?

If so perhaps he should be in the Guinness Book of Records.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Did they do that for Southampton Portsmouth?

Yes, they picked up fans at Southampton and drove them straight to Milton Road end, given tickets on exit of coach. All side roads around Milton road blocked by police, nobody allowed down them and metal barriers put up to herd everyone in/out. No arrests or scuffles of note.

To be honest, this would be good for me, as I could take my two kids to the game and show them what a smelly tip looks like. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here