Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who wants a bubble for Palace ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Out of interest, in a bubble situation, do they insist all fans go back on the coaches to the coach pick up point as well? For those of us out of Sussex that would be even more of a nightmare-for me-Kent/Brighton/Croydon/Brighton/Kent (and would have to drive as no trains to get me back that late)!

And the Met have form for that after trying to get us all back on the train south after the debacle in 2002 (except for those of us who managed to sneak through their lines!).

As others have said, not going to happen but makes you glad we are not Cardiff/Millwall.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Out of interest, in a bubble situation, do they insist all fans go back on the coaches to the coach pick up point as well? For those of us out of Sussex that would be even more of a nightmare-for me-Kent/Brighton/Croydon/Brighton/Kent (and would have to drive as no trains to get me back that late).

This is the thing, they can force you to get the coach there as they can not give out the match tickets untill you are on the coach, but I don't see how they can force you to go back to Brighton after the game.

Jan 30, 2008
Out of interest, in a bubble situation, do they insist all fans go back on the coaches to the coach pick up point as well? For those of us out of Sussex that would be even more of a nightmare-for me-Kent/Brighton/Croydon/Brighton/Kent (and would have to drive as no trains to get me back that late)!

And the Met have form for that after trying to get us all back on the train south after the debacle in 2002 (except for those of us who managed to sneak through their lines!).
As others have said, not going to happen but makes you glad we are not Cardiff/Millwall.
tell Grandad that !

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What?

At the end of the day it should be a picnic to police compared to LFC v the Manc scum, soft lad.

I'm not sure anyone was suggesting it wouldn't be. But exactly what does that have to do with Brighton?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
What?

At the end of the day it should be a picnic to police compared to LFC v the Manc scum, soft lad.

Soft lad?! Oh God...its Aldo's twin brother!

Go back to dreaming of the Premiership. What is it, 21 years now and not gonna happen any time soon. Must be heartbreaking!!

Brian Fairey

Southern Scouse
Dec 12, 2011
I'm not sure anyone was suggesting it wouldn't be. But exactly what does that have to do with Brighton?
I'm a Brighton supporter too. I've supported LFC most of my life but I'm also a BHA fan.

It just happens that I've been to big games for both clubs and can't imagine Palace away being anything like the white hot derby atmos at Anfiend for the visit of Manure, sorry.

Brian Fairey

Southern Scouse
Dec 12, 2011
Soft lad?! Oh God...its Aldo's twin brother!

Go back to dreaming of the Premiership. What is it, 21 years now and not gonna happen any time soon. Must be heartbreaking!!
But I like Brighton too, like you do. How many times have you won the title? 100 years ago? Never? Doesn't matter does it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
But I like Brighton too, like you do. How many times have you won the title? 100 years ago? Never? Doesn't matter does it.

Plastic idiot. No one takes so called football supporters like you seriously and certainly not genuine Liverpool fans. You're an embarrassment to 'your' club.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Just for Brian Fairey:

50255_2220562381_2814_n.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'm a Brighton supporter too. I've supported LFC most of my life but I'm also a BHA fan.

It just happens that I've been to big games for both clubs and can't imagine Palace away being anything like the white hot derby atmos at Anfiend for the visit of Manure, sorry.

Listen Fairy the met categorise Palace/BHA in the same category as Spurs/Arsenal and Millwall/West Ham.

So it IS thank you very much.

Brian Fairey

Southern Scouse
Dec 12, 2011
Plastic idiot. No one takes so called football supporters like you seriously and certainly not genuine Liverpool fans. You're an embarrassment to 'your' club.
But I am a genine LFC and Brighton fan.

I've lived down here most of my life but lived on the Wirrall until I was ten (and you've got to admit that is Liverpool territory). Since then, I've been Brighton just as much. Went to the FA Cup Final (and replay), and Play Off final so my credentials are there. Now a STH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here