Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who the f*** made in law that on the train...

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
....every fucker that sits near you has to have their f***ing beak in your business.

Whether its reading a text message on a phone or leaning to read the same story on the newspaper page, i always get some c*nt that cant just look out the poxy window!!:lolol:

This then leads me to do a quick harsh stare at them and hope they f*** right off, but they seem to go into shock and keep starring for a few more seconds before looking the other way!

Wankers!:)

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I always read other people's papers on the train. :p I'm too lazy to get to the station in time to buy my own. :down:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Brighton till i die said:
And dont even get me started on the tossers who have their f***ing Ipod on so loud i could hear it in f***ing Tooting! :angry:

:lolol:

And why is it always hardcore rock?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
DAMANCLAY said:

Or very monotonous, supposedly-cool dance music? Something to do with the fact that they're showing off? Has to be.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Man of Harveys said:
Or very monotonous, supposedly-cool dance music? Something to do with the fact that they're showing off? Has to be.

Yes I forgot that one. Im glad I drive to work as the train journey drove me mad everyday.

D

Deleted User X18H

One day some xxxx leaned in to my shoulder to read my Argus should have seen his face when I folded it up thrust it into his lap and proceded to hit the keys and his lap top.......'.er what are you doing' 'trying piss you off as much as you are me.'...... I was a bit tiddly though.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
hove born&bred said:
One day some xxxx leaned in to my shoulder to read my Argus should have seen his face when I folded it up thrust it into his lap and proceded to hit the keys and his lap top.......'.er what are you doing' 'trying piss you off as much as you are me.'...... I was a bit tiddly though.

And that was GOING TO work! :drink: :drink: :jester:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
When I udes to commute up to London, I always offered someone a section of my paper if they were trying to read the back of mine. Doesn't really bother me, but they always got a bit embarrassed.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
DAMANCLAY said:

And why is it an iPod in the first place? can't these people see they're using a TERRIBLE and INFERIOR product? To keep lining the pockets of Apple, despite it's OBVIOUS limitations compared to other MP3 players leads me to conclude that all those people are clearly STUPID, and I am on of the enlightened few.

Idiots.

This post has been brought to you by the user MYOB and the number 6. :jester:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
My Top Six Commuting Hates

1 Fat people who make no effort to stick to one seat, squashing their sweaty blubber into me and my space with no apology or acknowledgement.

2 Gormless, inane, never-ending mobile phone conversations that go on and on and on and on about NOTHING.

3 iPods and other music players tuned precisely to that annoying level where the noise pisses you off but it's not quite possible to hear the music 'properly'.

4 Men whose balls are so unfeasibly huge and engorged that they have to spread their legs into near-gymnastic splits, so we can all marvel at their incredible virility. These people are undoubtedly wearing suits and reading a broadsheet.

5 People who sit in the outer seat of a two-seater and pretend to go to sleep. Also people who put their bag onto the seat next to them and pretend to go to sleep. These people believe they have a God-given right to two seats, and look witheringly at you like you've just asked them to cut the lawn using nail scissors or something equally unbelieveably unfair and unreasonable when you politely ask if you can sit down.

6 People reading the Da Vinci Code.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
bhafc99 said:

1 Fat people who make no effort to stick to one seat, squashing their sweaty blubber into me and my space with no apology or acknowledgement.

2 Gormless, inane, never-ending mobile phone conversations that go on and on and on and on about NOTHING.

3 iPods and other music players tuned precisely to that annoying level where the noise pisses you off but it's not quite possible to hear the music 'properly'.

4 Men whose balls are so unfeasibly huge and engorged that they have to spread their legs into near-gymnastic splits, so we can all marvel at their incredible virility. These people are undoubtedly wearing suits and reading a broadsheet.

5 People who sit in the outer seat of a two-seater and pretend to go to sleep. Also people who put their bag onto the seat next to them and pretend to go to sleep. These people believe they have a God-given right to two seats, and look witheringly at you like you've just asked them to cut the lawn using nail scissors or something equally unbelieveably unfair and unreasonable when you politely ask if you can sit down.

Couldnt have put it better myself.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
bhafc99 said:

But apart from that, everything's OK? :shootself :lolol:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
and the fact i have to pay nearly f***ing 200 notes a month for the pleasure pisses me off!!

I hate it when some c*nt has a bag FAR TOO big for a train and then proceeds to bang everyone sitting down as he walks past to his seat.

I asked this geezer to budge up the other day so i could sit in a middle seat next to him as it was packed, the mother fucker looked at me like i'd just asked him to hang his cock in my coke! :lolol:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Brighton till i die said:
and the fact i have to pay nearly f***ing 200 notes a month for the pleasure pisses me off!!

I hate it when some c*nt has a bag FAR TOO big for a train and then proceeds to bang everyone sitting down as he walks past to his seat.

I asked this geezer to budge up the other day so i could sit in a middle seat next to him as it was packed, the mother fucker looked at me like i'd just asked him to hang his cock in my coke! :lolol:

Peoples reactions are classic! When on a packed train you ask them to move up so you can have a seat that youve already paid for! Last bloke I asked looked at me as if id told him id shagged his mother!

I do bloody hate public transport buses are just as bad.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
bhafc99 said:

Agree wholeheartedly, but you forgot to include the persistant sniffers and fog-horn-volume nose blowers. They're more annoying than Svens obsession with Owen Hargreaves. Especially if sat next to you

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Trufflehound said:
Don't fat people stick to every seat? Especially on hot days?
I'm not slim but that only happens when I'm on the train naked, i.e. Friday evenings. And never on a slam door. :eek:

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
bhafc99 said:

Swap 6 for Harry Potter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here