Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who the f*** made in law that on the train...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The checking tickets on trains twice now seems to be an everyday occurence: when I asked why I had to show my ticket twice, he replied that he had to check tickets but I shouldn't be asked more than FIVE times on a journey. Does this mean that they're putting more people on trains?

Counting getting on and off, I now have to show my ticket four times on a journey of little over an hour? Why? The other day, I had to show my ticket twice at the barrier, once to one bloke and then one second later to his colleague standing just behind him. It seems that the worse First Capital gets (it took me nearly four hours to get home the other day), the more staff they put on.:angry:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
countrygull said:
So glad i don't use trains!

f***ing hillarious reading this thread

I agree - a great thread. We could have a new TV progrramme out of this - Grumpy Old Brighton Fans!

Yeah, that's me. I've been commuting from Shoreham to London Bridge for over 17 years nows and the older I get the less tolerant I become.

D

Deleted User X18H

Gwylan said:
The checking tickets on trains twice now seems to be an everyday occurence: when I asked why I had to show my ticket twice, he replied that he had to check tickets but I shouldn't be asked more than FIVE times on a journey. Does this mean that they're putting more people on trains?

Counting getting on and off, I now have to show my ticket four times on a journey of little over an hour? Why? The other day, I had to show my ticket twice at the barrier, once to one bloke and then one second later to his colleague standing just behind him. It seems that the worse First Capital gets (it took me nearly four hours to get home the other day), the more staff they put on.:angry:
I don't mind how many times I show my ticket if it counters fair dodging, what does annoy me are penalty fairs not being imposed if people are caught without tickets.

If you see a guard not giving out a penalty fair report him to Chris Burchell (Southern) or Ginny Chart (first captial)

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Brighton till i die said:
....every fucker that sits near you has to have their f***ing beak in your business.

Whether its reading a text message on a phone or leaning to read the same story on the newspaper page, i always get some c*nt that cant just look out the poxy window!!:lolol:

This then leads me to do a quick harsh stare at them and hope they f*** right off, but they seem to go into shock and keep starring for a few more seconds before looking the other way!

Wankers!:)

Listen pondlife. If I choose to sit next to you..all the information you posses is theer for me to observe OK!!!

Now don't get all sweaty vested about it, You are OWNED by anyone (bar Palace fans) who sit next to you. Fact.

:jester:

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
hove born&bred said:
I don't mind how many times I show my ticket if it counters fair dodging, what does annoy me are penalty fairs not being imposed if people are caught without tickets.

If you see a guard not giving out a penalty fair report him to Chris Burchell (Southern) or Ginny Chart (first captial)

Jeez, I bet you were the school sneak.

It bloody bothers me,. It sounds like you probably don't have a particularly demanding job but some of us work a long day and like to kip on the train, we can't really do that if we're being woken by some herbert demanding tickets every 10 minutes.

And what's a penalty fair? is that where you go on a helter-skelter but land on broken glass or something?

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Dies Irae said:
Dont sit by us on the 7:16 from portslade to LB then.

we chat about all things footy, Big Brother, films, births of children, the brighton festival and one of our crew gets on at Hove and then the conversation starts again!

On the way home 5:32, we occasionally drink, arrange nights out together and lots of things.

I agree about people sniffing...there was this bloke who looked like harry potter who sniffed all the way up...dirty bastard. Rusco was going to deck him one.

My pet hate is THE FECKING WANKERS WHO TAP THEIR LAP TOPS INCESSANTLY on trains. Billy big bollocks's also annoy me, but these new trains, you just put the arm rest down and then play elbows with whoever is sat next to you...that is fun.

I am rteading Schindler's Ark BTW, not HP or the DVC

i know your gang dave.

a noisy bunch indeed!

Squiggsy

Oct 26, 2003
Worthing
Ah. I've was only there yesterday.

Just couldn't believe that Dave hadn't been on the 7:16 from Portslade yesterday OR today and hadn't told everyone what he was doing. I'm so hurt.

We just have to assume that he is up to no good. Or on the golf course.

Am now concerned that I don't know who Afters OR Tricky Dicky might be but they might know me.......eek!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Re: Re: Who the f*** made in law that on the train...

Perry Milkins said:
Listen pondlife. If I choose to sit next to you..all the information you posses is theer for me to observe OK!!!

Now don't get all sweaty vested about it, You are OWNED by anyone (bar Palace fans) who sit next to you. Fact.

geezer - you and every other smelly c*nt on the train owns me about as much as America owns Iraq!! :lolol:

I am king-ding-a-lin on the train and the next piece of shit to peer over my shoulder is gonna get a bogey flicked onto his bugel!!:lolol:

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Who the f*** made in law that on the train...

Brighton till i die said:
geezer - you and every other smelly c*nt on the train owns me about as much as America owns Iraq!! :lolol:

I am king-ding-a-lin on the train and the next piece of shit to peer over my shoulder is gonna get a bogey flicked onto his bugel!!:lolol:

You are the most submissive of all chudpahs who I have the smelly pleasure of sitting next to...so don't squeal now nose freak!!

:ohmy:

PS

Next turn the page when I ask OKAY!!

:angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Squiggsy said:
Ah. I've was only there yesterday.

Just couldn't believe that Dave hadn't been on the 7:16 from Portslade yesterday OR today and hadn't told everyone what he was doing. I'm so hurt.

We just have to assume that he is up to no good. Or on the golf course.

Am now concerned that I don't know who Afters OR Tricky Dicky might be but they might know me.......eek!

Driving in Yesterday till saturday - Up at Heathrow Office

BTW Set off at 6:50 M27-A23-M23-M25-A30 in here at 8:15

Quicker to drive here than getting the train

That cant be right can it?

See you on Monday:p

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Dies Irae said:
Driving in Yesterday till saturday - Up at Heathrow Office

BTW Set off at 6:50 M27-A23-M23-M25-A30 in here at 8:15

Quicker to drive here than getting the train

That cant be right can it?

See you on Monday:p

So that's where you've been you old bugger

If that sniffer ever gets the train again, I may well land one on him. Still not as funny as the geezer this morning who was falling asleep on his laptop and his head was nodding like a dog.

I passed on your regards to the lovely Sam :love:

Rusco

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rusco said:

I passed on your regards to the lovely Sam :love:

Rusco

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Did I tell you I got 41 points up at Hill barn on Friday last?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

Gwylan said:
Jeez, I bet you were the school sneak.

It bloody bothers me,. It sounds like you probably don't have a particularly demanding job but some of us work a long day and like to kip on the train, we can't really do that if we're being woken by some herbert demanding tickets every 10 minutes.

And what's a penalty fair? is that where you go on a helter-skelter but land on broken glass or something?
You appear to be one of these who doesn't put their location through fear of ridicule , anyway soon my season ticket will be over £3000 why should some xxxx pay nothing I don't know where you live but the MD of Southern told me that fair dodging is indicitive to price increase. So help stamp it out try and sleep at night time I do..................

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
hove born&bred said:
You appear to be one of these who doesn't put their location through fear of ridicule , anyway soon my season ticket will be over £3000 why should some xxxx pay nothing I don't know where you live but the MD of Southern told me that fair dodging is indicitive to price increase. So help stamp it out try and sleep at night time I do..................

I thought you worked for Lokki7.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here