Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who on here has seen the Albion at Selhurst

Have you been to Selhurst?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have had some great and terrible days out there, the worst being the 0-5 the closely by.. missing out on going to the McShane 1-0 - gutted

I hate that ground btw, the whole place is just plain seedy, but I guess it's at least a proper ground

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Thos are my two experiences of that shithole. Agony and ecstasy.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yep, but not for some years now. Fortunately I was away on holiday for the 0-5. didn't go to the 1-0 McShane though either.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Missed the McShane one tragically, but a few others, including the Henry Hughton kamikaze attack on Gerry Ryan, and the Kelvin '5-pens' Morton shambles.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I have had some great and terrible days out there, the worst being the 0-5 the closely by.. missing out on going to the McShane 1-0 - gutted

I hate that ground btw, the whole place is just plain seedy, but I guess it's at least a proper ground

It may have something to do with its less that salubrious surroundings! :laugh:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex

Don`t bother coming along then you won`t be left disappointed. Not as if you will need to book any tickets in the forseeable though is it. :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
No. Couldn't make either of the recent matches. I don't tend to travel with the Albion - max 2 or 3 games a season.

I have had the pleasure of watching Wimbledon a few times a Selhurst when they were a decent outfit - The Crazy Gang.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
never missed one against the palace, home and away since 1975

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
More times than I would like to remember

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here