Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the most famous person you have ever met?

Football_Friends

Aug 18, 2010
Oooop North.....Manchester
Eric Cantona used to live next door to me for about 2 years. He used to take me to play football on the fields with his son, go-karting, on bike rides and to the occasional football game. Thats my claim to fame! Shows how life has changed because there isn't a chance if ronaldo (modern day equivilent) lived next door he'd be able to walk down the street and play footy with a few kids! All round really nice guy, sent us Easter eggs when he moved away and iv got a letter from him too! Not bad.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Our Lord Jesus Christ

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Eric Cantona used to live next door to me for about 2 years. He used to take me to play football on the fields with his son, go-karting, on bike rides and to the occasional football game. Thats my claim to fame! Shows how life has changed because there isn't a chance if ronaldo (modern day equivilent) lived next door he'd be able to walk down the street and play footy with a few kids! All round really nice guy, sent us Easter eggs when he moved away and iv got a letter from him too! Not bad.

i love the fact there is a 'modern day equivalent' of eric cantona.

you are right like f*** would ronaldo send you easter eggs.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
I sat across from Johny Wilkinson and his girlfriend in a restaurant in spain and had a long chat over an autograph he was such a nice guy! and had paella haha :D

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Bono.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
I met Diana, Princess of Wales at a garden party at the British Embassy in Washington DC.

I have met plenty of other well known people at Gatwick inc Robert Mugabe and Slobodam Milosevic, I like to choose my friends!!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Prince Charles.

And a kiss from Anna Kournikova (when I was 6). Still havent washed that cheek since.

Oct 25, 2003
-met gazza in the tesco's in jesmond, newcastle about a week before he ran around a hotel screaming......he didn't look great to be honest

-the girl from that weird brother/sister band that were on x factor a few years back....she was beautiful

-lived next door to someone who used to be on byker grove

-folk singer, eliza carthy

-chris eubank (suprised he hasn't come up before)

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
-met gazza in the tesco's in jesmond, newcastle about a week before he ran around a hotel screaming......he didn't look great to be honest

-the girl from that weird brother/sister band that were on x factor a few years back....she was beautiful

-lived next door to someone who used to be on byker grove

year fair enough i know chris eubank -
-folk singer, eliza carthy

-chris eubank (suprised he hasn't come up before)

lay on the bed in his truck and honked the horn as a kid haha

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Depends how you class famous.

I met Matt Smith recently (Dr 11) he is quite famous at the moment.

Maybe in a few years he wont be.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
When I was eight we lived abroad and the Queen came to visit. I was in the front row of the flag waving urchins and the Queen came over and spoke to me, as did Prince Philip (who moaned about kids waving falgs in his face). Royals didn't impress me as an 8 year old and don;t as a 45 year old. But meets the famous criteria.

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
Helped Ferne Cotton find some CD's in HMV, because she thought i worked there.

That guy from the A-team, the one who was on celeb big brother, with the cigars. Helped him and a few fat american friends find a strip club in london.

Gok wan sat on the table next to me in a pub once.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I met Marco from Big Brother in a pub in Uxbridge.

:winner:

1995 West Indies cricket team (which included Richie Richardson, Carl Hooper, Curtly Ambrose, Courtney Walsh, Brian Lara, Jimmy Adams, S Chanderpaul) and Viv Richards when they came to my workplace the day after the got beaten by an innings by Sussex (the first by a county team for nearly 30 years). Won an official set of all the autographs of the tour players and officials in a staff raffle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here