Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the most famous person you have ever met?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Even in her old age ... she has terrific legs.

She was the star victim of a Gotcha! that I was involved in, in one of my several appearances on Noel Edmonds House Party (don't ask!). A lovely lady.

You were on house party? Do you still have the costume :lol:

I noticed a couple of mentions of Cameron Diaz - she used to come in on casting calls when I was a casting co-ordinator (stellar job!!) in Hollyweird.
Quite nice, but there were sometimes 100 or so of the top beauties coming in for a job where only 1 girl would get used. A bit gruelling, and not as 'glam' as some people might think driving from one call to another every day.

The most successful girl was a lass named Tricia, who married the son of Merv Griffin (US entertainment kingpin) - ker-ching!
She was absolutely scorching, breathtaking, and nice with it. She didn't need to do much modelling after that.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Met Princess Anne, played squash with Geoff Hurst and spoke to Bobby Moore on the phone. Also met Will Greenwood at Waterloo station.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Most famous on a global scale, as people throughout the world may not know who we think are important ie Noel Edmonds, etc. Eminems last wedding i was at and chatted with the man, who said I could be his double !!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I suppose the most interesting person I met was in the Dudley Hotel the night after my wedding reception when we had breakfast with the whole NZ touring team who were playing at Hove. Richard Hadlee was a true gentlemen and we have a very pleasant sausage, eggs and bacon with him, oh and my wife........

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
Prince Charles.His helicopter landed on the football pitches at the bottom of Wilson Avenue in Whitehawk.He stopped and had a chat with the few people who were passing,and he was alright actually.I even got a handshake.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Charles dance in a pub near the theatre near Waterloo station and Dot cotton in Steyning High street. Martin clunes and Neil out of men behaving badly in a sandwich shop in Soho.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Tony Blair
Gary Lineker
Lucy Porter
Sol Campbell
Fenners x2
Love joy and Helen and all the soccer am crew.
Gordon Ramsey
Lightning from Gladiators (scraping the barrel now)

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Richard Branson. Worked for his companies for 10 years and knew him quite well.

John Major. Have a photograph of me shaking hands with him at No. 10

Prince Andrew. Met him two or three times including sitting at the same table a a corporate lunch.

Phil Collins.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
I mey Jay from The Inbetweeners at the Oasis gig at Wembley last year.

Tony Blair at the Millenium Dome when I was 14. I remember at the time thinking it was amazing I had met the Prime Minister.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here