Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the most famous person you have ever met?

Flair

Flairniac
Sep 1, 2010
Before the election without warning Ross Kemp came into our college to campaign for Labour and I had a couple of pictures with him :drink:

Gordon Brown was there too but I didn't get a chance to speak to him fun-ally enough...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
When I was 12 years old I met, shook hands and had a quick chat with Prince Phillip at the Queens Silver Jubilee celebration in London, but it took my dad to tell me who he was. I didn't know :shrug:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
As a boy of 5, President Kennedy, briefly on a rope line. After that, world middleweight champion Marvelous Marvin Hagler. And Yo-Yo Ma, backstage. One of my friends was a suite-mate of his in college.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've met Tony Benn but I would say Gary Oldman is more famous. I have recently spoken to Pink on the phone, a very nice lady. I've also met Richard Branson who was a nice bloke as well.

Sep 1, 2010
Michael Keaton, Liz Hurley and i sat opposite Gus Poyet(If that counts) in gatwick departure lounge on the way to Portugal pre-season

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
In England, Joe Strummer alone on the tube one night around Sandinista time- had a great chat with him, very very friendly, Billy Bragg in a McDonalds when he was starting out, very very chatty, and Sir Bobby Robson (pre-knighthood, when he was managing Ipswich) at church on Sunday morning, very friendly also.

In Oz, John Worsfold, Chris Judd, Ben Cousins and Robert "Dipper" DiPierdomenico - all at West Coast Eagles functions, and all somewhat perfunctionary.

Andy of Didim

Didim Seagull
Mar 29, 2010
Altinkum Turkey
Met Lesley Owusu last summer here in Turkey Famous for two reasons experienced international 400 meter runner who has represented Great Britain at World, Commonwealth. and Lloyd Owusu sister

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Mike Tyson, Maxi Jazz, Tim Westwood, David Bowie, Gus Poyet, Bobby Zamora, Alan Mullery, Kenny Dalgleish, an actor who was inside a dalek in dr who in the 80s and the bloke who was dick and dom's mum in the bungalow.

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Probably David Beckham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here