Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the best ever brighton player?

Hydro Driven

Nov 1, 2004
Brighton
Who is the best ever brighton player? Me and my mate are having a bet! Who people think is the best ever BHA player!

Brightonian74

Sep 18, 2004
Bevendean
How many times do you think Peter Ward is going to appear then?

Unfortunately, I was a little too young to witness the record-scoring season so I can't comment on him. Is he a legend? Of course he is!!

The one(s) I will probably go with are Zammo or Cullip. I have to sit on the fence with these too.........coward eh?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Peter Ward

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Im too young to have ever seen Peter Ward, been watching the Albion for 20 years and would have to say that Gotmanov was the most talented player I have seen, followed by Bobby.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Too young to actually see Peter Ward play, so I would say Bobby Zamora or Danny Cullip

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Me too to young for the ward era so zamora or cullip

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Since 1975 it is without a doubt that wanker Mark Lawrenson. I defy anyone who saw him play for us and then Liverpool to say otherwise. Peter Ward was a complete Albion legend and a more exciting player but he was not as good as that miserable sod Lawrenson.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I DO remember Peter Ward and it was an unbelievable time to watch The Albion in the late 70s.

I would have to go for Mark Lawrenson however, despite his attempts to wipe his time with us from his memory.

He was simply in a different class when he played for us and many of his surging runs out of defence created goals for Peter Ward.

In recent times it has to be Danny Cullip - legend

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here