Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who here's a WINNER?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I've got a 100% record of watching the Albion WIN at Selhurst.
That must make me a winner.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am the biggest winner I know. I own my own 3 bed end of terrace in the fashionable Brighton suburb called Southwick. I drive a sporty convertible MG , I have impeccible taste in music and films, I am very good and successful at my job and I have a lovely lady on my arm who thinks I am great and I regularly cane the bookies.

You too could be like me one day Chappers.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A winner/WINNER is someone who achieves great things but never feels the insecure need to spout off about them. Like the guy on that car ad when asked "And what was it that you said you do?" and he replies (after leaving an appropriate silence) "I didn't"

Therefore almost all on this thread need not apply ;) :smokin:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
But you already are Chappers ??? :clap:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Uncle Spielberg said:
I am the biggest winner I know.

You are the only person you know. And you're not even that fond of yourself. The lady on your arm is a man dressed as your mother that you hire. He's not even elegant. You work as a greengrocer and have a stall. Your hotdog van broke down and you couldn't afford to fix it. Still, you ate frankfurters for 6 weeks, so it wasn't all bad. When you get home at night, you unzip your tent and read last week's racing results on the newspaper that is your eider down. You've learnt to control the frozen whimpers in the dark. In your sleep, you dream of being a big-willied sheikh with a golden Rolls Royce and some slaves. When you awake, you've wet your Racing Post and the string holding your trousers up is being nibbled by a rat.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Spielberg said:
in the fashionable Brighton suburb called Southwick.

Since when has southwick been fashionable???

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Meade - The GG lovefest really must end, its getting embarrassing now. I will not go out with you , take no for answer will you :angry:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Stop f***ing with my WINNERS thread, Gwubber you MONG.

You clearly aren't a WINNER because I decide who is and who isn't now DO ONE you TWATOGRAM.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Meade you are so clever arn't you :clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What do you have to do to be a chappers winner ???

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm a WINNER cause I'm moving into a lovely house in Kemptown and I'm not even gay

::WINNER::

Last edited:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I recently won £7 on a scratchcard so I think I still qualify. I shall reinvest the sum into 7 more scratchcards and see how long my winning roll will go on for. The last time I did this it lasted about three weeks. Oh yes, I know how to live in the fast lane me, WINNER!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Although I'm still a winner I'm not in MAX's class. I failed to make an appearance at Wycombe away once. :(

On the other hand, I have just built in my surround sound and amplifier system running speaker wire under floorboards and stuff and successfully hooking up my SQUEEZEBOX to my amp for a seemless wireless media experience. :winner: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here