Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has the WORST club badge in the Football League?

I'm guessing he means why did it change from round to shield.

Dick said that he wanted to distinguish the old club (under Archer) from the new one with a gesture of a new badge, while retaining the same artwork of the seagull.

You mean a fat white sparrow surely?!

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Dick said that he wanted to distinguish the old club (under Archer) from the new one with a gesture of a new badge, while retaining the same artwork of the seagull.

i thought that was a smokescreen for the fact that the logo was actually owned by the graphic design firm that did it in '77 ...

this is why fulham, wigan etc change their logo because they didn't actually own the image rights.

this of course could be bull shit from somewhere inside my head.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Boredom prevails, and I quickly knocked up a couple of alternative Brighton badges...

seagull1.jpg

This one clearly has influences of another club...

Seagull2.jpg

:shrug:

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
MK's is laughably bad but doesn't really count because they're not really a proper club, right kids? :thumbsup:
Actually I'm torn between MK and Bournemouth - that one really is WANK and is probably my pick.

I'm not a fan of Swindon's either, and that recent QPR effort is another one that is absolute BILGE.

On the other hand, I actually quite like Portsmouth's badge - at least it's representative of their city.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
huddersfield-town.thumbnail.jpg

i love the way the terrier is perched on the top of the Knight's Hat

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
One day, for the sake of my own boredom, I will re-design the Albion badge, and ask for opinions, but I would expect a blasting. I think our badge, simple and to the poinit though it may be, lacks dynamism and vitality, and looks a bit dated now. Needs updating.

EXCELLENT idea.

New badge for Falmer.

I know why DK moved away from the circle to the shield and its probably time for something new.

New start, new identity etc...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
let's get the MK Dons designer to design our new one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here