Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has the WORST club badge in the Football League?

lethaldrizzle

Apr 30, 2007
South East London
Don't mean to go off topic but I think this is my favourite:

Scunthorpe_United_Logo.png

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I never liked ours since they buggered about with it and put it on a shield.

I think the Bournemouth one is great actually. Reminds me of some of 60s/70s world cup artwork.

I also like the Fulham one as it goes, since when I see it I instantly recognise it as that of the football club.

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Used to love the retro badges of Luton and Leeds (yellow LUFC in what can only be described as 'Goodies' font)

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Ilways thought this was a bit of a wreck

southend-logo.jpg

Don't agree about the Fulham badge - it's simple and has a degree of creative tension. The new QPR one however (even ignoring the scrolls) lacks any kind of creative competence or integrity. It seems to be trying to deliver gravitas, but fails. The typesetting is primitive, the visualisation lazy and execution very poor indeed. A level project.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
It does! Spot on. I guess it was a 70s thing, always thought what the hell is that? Have to say I quite like the new (old) Chelsea one. Oh dear, gonna get slated for going off topic. oh, I hate man united's too, there's something really offensive about it.

Yeah it has the words "Manchester" and "United" on it.

'Nuff said

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I am going to stick my neck on the line and admit to liking the new Albion sheild. It looked strange at first, but has grown on me. I certainly wouldn't go back.

I also liked it when we just had a fat seagull and no club crest:

_40103374_palookaville203.jpg

I have to agree about the Bournemouth logo being the worst.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Cant stand this one!

Attachments

• 2016F6E6-E41D-11AA-116C38DB93D156E1.jpg
    2016F6E6-E41D-11AA-116C38DB93D156E1.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 477

For me it's QPR or Portsmouth. Both look like they've been done by a school child.

The QPR one was made all the better by the timing of the release. It was towards the end of last season, and Briatore said they had a big announcement to make after a game. Rumours started flying round that Zidane was going to be made manager, the QPR fans all got rather excited, and then at the press conference Briatore unveiled the new shit badge. Classic.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Worst - Pompey

Best - Liverpool

I also like Fulham's...I'm into minimalism (kraftwerk style stuff, some russian architecture/art) and I think it's very strong.

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
I've always thought Stoke's was pretty bad. They just haven't even tried to think of something. Oh, and yes, ours is rubbish as well.

Attachments

• StokeBadge.gif
    StokeBadge.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 458

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here