Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to become our new manager?

Who will become our next manager?

• Graham Potter

Votes: 102 15.5%
  • Kieran McKenna

Votes: 161 24.5%
  • Rob Edwards

Votes: 38 5.8%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 42 6.4%
  • Steve Cooper

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • Kjetil Knutsen

Votes: 53 8.1%
  • Liam Rosenior

Votes: 25 3.8%
  • Adam Lallana

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Gareth Southgate

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Sami Hyypia

Votes: 14 2.1%
  • Mark McGhee

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • Micky Adams

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 166 25.3%

• Total voters

Why do you “genuinely think” that? Like the rest of us, you know sweet FA about what names are on the Bloom list. There’s no disgrace in simply saying you don’t have any information but it seems like it’s too much for some people to admit. I have no information whatever about who was or is or will be of interest to Albion’s top management.
I don’t have any information, but I think that Mark Robins should at least be under consideration, given that we’ve been linked with other championship managers.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Vincent Kompanys dad confirms that we did want him to replace Roberto.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Vincent Kompanys dad confirms that we did want him to replace Roberto.

He says 'Brighton showed interest'. It's hardly saying we really wanted him or held talks. I imagine he was one of many names, rather than the one we definitely wanted to replace Roberto.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
He says 'Brighton showed interest'. It's hardly saying we really wanted him or held talks. I imagine he was one of many names, rather than the one we definitely wanted to replace Roberto.
Yup.
And there's somewhere between no to very very little chance he turned down Spurs and Chelsea last year to manage Burnley.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Yup.
And there's somewhere between no to very very little chance he turned down Spurs and Chelsea last year to manage Burnley.
Also some odd comments in there. Apparently ''At Bayern, they did not focus blindly on that (Burnley's) relegation.'' But also ''They judge you on your performance''. Is the relegation not part of Vincent's performance then? Sounds like a dad just trying to convince the world why his son is ideal for Bayern, and loosely slipping in a vague 'Oh but all these other teams wanted my fantastic son as well!!'

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Looks like Tony's supa-computer has blown a valve. That's another week of wild speculation then ffs...
1717443062844.png

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I see another name recently mentioned of Carrick, has now signed a new long term contract at Boro.

It's definitely going to be a Curve Ball appointment methinks.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
I think its pretty obvious by now, we the supporters ain't got a clue what's going on and can only surmise that Plan A got scuppered. The lack of any news coming out of club is slightly odd but I'm clinging to the hope the club are going to surprise us. Utd are also going silent on ETK so it's not just us who are wondering what's going on. It could be long drawn out summer boys and girls!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think its pretty obvious by now, we the supporters ain't got a clue what's going on and can only surmise that Plan A got scuppered. The lack of any news coming out of club is slightly odd but I'm clinging to the hope the club are going to surprise us. Utd are also going silent on ETK so it's not just us who are wondering what's going on. It could be long drawn out summer boys and girls!
Have to point out that if:
'I think its pretty obvious by now, we the supporters ain't got a clue what's going on'

then we can't:
'can only surmise'

as if we have no clue, then there is no evidence with which to base any surmission upon. Surmission requires a little evidence.

And yes, I am bored of it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here