Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to become our new manager?

Who will become our next manager?

• Graham Potter

Votes: 102 15.5%
  • Kieran McKenna

Votes: 161 24.5%
  • Rob Edwards

Votes: 38 5.8%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 42 6.4%
  • Steve Cooper

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • Kjetil Knutsen

Votes: 53 8.1%
  • Liam Rosenior

Votes: 25 3.8%
  • Adam Lallana

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Gareth Southgate

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Sami Hyypia

Votes: 14 2.1%
  • Mark McGhee

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • Micky Adams

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 166 25.3%

• Total voters

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
It will be someone, completely out of the blue. Not on any of the rumour mills, not on any websites. Probably someone who no-one knew was available or even heard of. TB has a plan and will execute it perfectly like he always does.

So do you think it’s gone perfectly so far ??

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
midget of a window cleaner just cleaned the windows and he has told me, he has it on good authority from someone in the know that Potter has been interviewed and will be announced as our new manager by Wednesday.

He leaves the windows all smudged and also leaves a trail of dirty water everywhere on showroom floor, when he does the inside (we have stopped him doing inside now), so I hold next to no credit in what he says or does.

Last edited:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
midget of a window cleaner just cleaned the windows and he has told me has it on good authority from someone in the know that Potter has been interviewed and will be announced as our new manager by Wednesday.

He leaves the windows all smudged and also leaves a trail of dirty water everywhere on showroom floor, when he does the inside (we have stopped him doing inside now), so I hold next to no credit in what he says or does.
Aww Tariq's got himself a summer job.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
midget of a window cleaner just cleaned the windows and he has told me has it on good authority from someone in the know that Potter has been interviewed and will be announced as our new manager by Wednesday.

I’d have thought Tony makes enough not to be doing side hustles

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Mister Bit ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Bloody @Dover! :lolol:

(only joking for hopefully comic effect there @Dover :kiss: )

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

I hope your window cleaner isn't Fabrizio Romano.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Just checked the odds on next Brighton manager and this guy is now second favourite behind GP at 5/2

Never heard of him, so it must be the one surely?

Has he been discussed anywhere?

Slobodan Drapić

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
jebus we are scraping the barrel now
This guy was backed with a £20 bet. There’s no way he will be employed.

Interesting that Carrick has been given a new contract at Middlesbrough. Perhaps he applied for the Brighton manager role and we showed interest. They have tried to secure their manager with a new contract. Pure speculation on my behalf, of course.

I’m going with the window cleaner gossip.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Just checked the odds on next Brighton manager and this guy is now second favourite behind GP at 5/2

Never heard of him, so it must be the one surely?

Has he been discussed anywhere?

Slobodan Drapić
I'm thinking its not the one. Very little accomplished in terms of results, their football (at least based on data) appears to be nothing we'd be interested in, not to mention he has spent his entire career switching jobs in a pretty bad league.

Probably, in one way or another, related to Beram Kayal playing for them: they've heard about us, their manager is doing well (I think?). Just takes one lad to say "maybe Brighton are taking our manager and Beram as the assistant???" and a few bets and the hype is on.

Can't say I've thoroughly investigated this Drapic guy but it just seems incredibly unlikely.

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
I see Chelsea have confirmed Maresca today.

No doubt half the Leicester fan base now think he’s a shit manager because he went on a terrible run between February and April

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
midget of a window cleaner just cleaned the windows and he has told me, he has it on good authority from someone in the know that Potter has been interviewed and will be announced as our new manager by Wednesday.

Utter bollocks

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I see Chelsea have confirmed Maresca today.

No doubt half the Leicester fan base now think he’s a shit manager because he went on a terrible run between February and April
Hopefully will be rubbish at Chelsea. For what it's worth I expect he would have been on our list as well as Arne Slot and Kieren McKenna but where we got lucky with RDZ being out of work at just the right time, it seems (although none of us have got the foggiest) that the timing hasn't been as fortunate this time around.

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
This is arguably the hardest period to appoint a manager in recent history. So many top jobs are available. Once the positions start getting filled it will become easier to pick from the pool of remaining options but I get the feeling the club have been ambitious in who they've gone after and have found bigger fish swooping in before we can. The club will stick to the process and appoint a manager in the right profile.

Unless they appoint Potter, in which case they'd have given up and gone for Mr Boring.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
succession planning isn't a guarantee. I know that the club had identified the person to replace RDZ well in advance of him leaving. It just seems we couldn't get it across the line (McKenna).

Back to the list they go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here