Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to become our new manager?

Who will become our next manager?

• Graham Potter

Votes: 102 15.5%
  • Kieran McKenna

Votes: 161 24.5%
  • Rob Edwards

Votes: 38 5.8%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 42 6.4%
  • Steve Cooper

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • Kjetil Knutsen

Votes: 53 8.1%
  • Liam Rosenior

Votes: 25 3.8%
  • Adam Lallana

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Gareth Southgate

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Sami Hyypia

Votes: 14 2.1%
  • Mark McGhee

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • Micky Adams

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 166 25.3%

• Total voters

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
It will be someone, completely out of the blue. Not on any of the rumour mills, not on any websites. Probably someone who no-one knew was available or even heard of. TB has a plan and will execute it perfectly like he always does.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
It will be someone, completely out of the blue. Not on any of the rumour mills, not on any websites. Probably someone who no-one knew was available or even heard of. TB has a plan and will execute it perfectly like he always does.
Almost at the point where I wish they would just get on with it!

Although I was half-watching the news last night and there was a bit about Jose Mourinho going straight back into management, and my heart sunk for a brief moment......

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The more I look into it, Michael Carrick for me would be a perfect fit

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Quick update just in...

EUpQYqqUEAEskgL.jpg

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
You are only saying that because that’s how RDZ happened. Hypia took months and he was crap after all that wait.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You are only saying that because that’s how RDZ happened. Hypia took months and he was crap after all that wait.
Said it at the time, say it again: Potter was hired on not much more than the strength of an unlikely Östersund victory over Arsenal at the Emirates and a novelty spot on Football Focus. Long term planning my arse

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Could we be waiting for the Euros to end? May end up with managers moving around.
Just don't see that scenario happening. The tournament ends on July 14, most if not all managers are going to need one or two weeks of vacation. If its one week, our new manager is in place like three days before going to Japan. A manager who hasn't had time to study videos of our players and games, not had the time to talk to players individually and not decided who he wants to work with or not.

Imho we need (and will) get someone in before the end of June.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Just don't see that scenario happening. The tournament ends on July 14, most if not all managers are going to need one or two weeks of vacation. If its one week, our new manager is in place like three days before going to Japan. A manager who hasn't had time to study videos of our players and games, not had the time to talk to players individually and not decided who he wants to work with or not.

Imho we need (and will) get someone in before the end of June.
That's a light way of putting it, leaving it until early July or after the euros finished would be f***ing mental.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here