Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whingy signs off

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hes already been signed by Orient

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
When he won player of the season, didnt he get something ridiculous like 75% of the votes.

Still think he could cover here instead of tanno and Kish at right back, but he needs to be playing.

610x.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
that happened quicker than forecast. I thought it would be the end of the transfer window before we cancelled his contract.

good luck to the lad. Not good enough for the way we now play (certainly not as creative or accurate in his passing as Tanno or Kish) but a real grafter and if he does ok he should get another deal from Orient no problem

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Will never forget when we lost 2-0 to the Franchise. Everybody singing Andy Whing songs for the last half hour. :)

Good lucky Whingy. :

Whing Whing Whing Whing Whing Whi-ing
Whing Whing Whing Whing Whing Whing
Whing Whing Whing Whing Whing Whi-ing

Whing Whing Whing Whing Whing Whing Whing Whing
Whing Whing Whing Whing Whing
for Whingy by the Sea

Good old Whingy by the Sea
Good old Whingy by the Sea

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Hopefully Holroyd goes back out on loan.Poke released like Wingy

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Could you imagine Whing in our current set up.
His commitment was impressive and he could make a tackle , but Imagine him passing. I'm not sure I ever saw him pass straight

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Best of luck and thanks for the games you played for us.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Good luck to the lad. Top pro, and one of the warriors that kept us up under Slade. Much appreciated

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Good luck to him, hopefully has a mare when we play up there though

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Remember him in the away end at Forest a few years back too, also remember seeing him and a few of the lads one tuesday night in KFC munching down some chicken together. This was in Adam's second spell. The life and times of a modern day footballer, away days and fried chicken. I think I've just named his autobiography. Top lad and good luck.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Could you imagine Whing in our current set up.
His commitment was impressive and he could make a tackle , but Imagine him passing. I'm not sure I ever saw him pass straight

Anyone who saw him at Northampton this season will say "amen" to that - it really was the death knell to his Albion career as he was very clearly playing a different game to the others on the pitch. I like the description of him as an old fashioned warrior of a player though. His committment in an awful team in helping to keep us up rightly made him the stand-out candidate for player of the season but, oh dear!, how bad we were and how far we have come.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Nice bloke, hard worker, football fan. All the best for the future, Whingy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here