Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which secondary/high school did you go to?

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Why does no one ever admit to St Georges on these threads.

From the other schools thread:ohmy:

Hertford Road First ->
Hertford Road Middle - one year only then on to ->
Patcham Middle ->
Patcham Fawcett - asked to leave in final year - >
St Georges (doh) (once a week to sign some documents for several weeks until I reached school leaving age) ->
Bournemouth and Poole College of FE ->
University of Southampton ->
??

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Stringer 1999-2004...glad to see the school i turned down in the news today...............a 13 and 15 year old arrested for stabbing a shop-keeper on the way to school:shrug: f***ing patcham:facepalm:

Last edited:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Stringer 1999-2004...glad to see the school i turned down in the new today...............a 13 and 15 year old arrested for stabbing a shop-keeper on the way to school:shrug: f***ing patcham:facepalm:

Bloody disgrace innit. :facepalm::censored:

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Patcham Fawcett - 81 - 86

Knocked it down & best thing to happen to it! Buggered my edjoocashun and added another year in Sixth Form to retake O Levels. Ended up with a Degree so it was the school's fault...not me guv!

:angry::tantrum:

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
At newman: Mr sparrow was quality. I liked miss thompson (grimsby fan) she was my form tutor. And the fanatic cyclist man i've forgotten his name. Oh and i liked mr tyler, he had an obsession for sporty spice. Mr O'leary was a kant tho.

Not o'leary. I meant flynn. Mr Flynn was a complete w@nkerr

Coxy was into cricket in my time there he used to be an umpire in the saturday sussex league

Trevor Cox was my maths teacher when I was there, he also did navigation lessons too. Went on a few trips to Dieppe with my mates as they were in his navigation classes.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
Peacehaven Community School, for its first year of opening, then moved to scotland and finished my ejoocashun at Larkhall Academy, another absolute dump, trying to sound decent by calling itself 'Academy' :lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Stringer 85-89, long before it was a desirable secondary school, it was run by a Jurassic neo-fascist Head Teacher and the desired outcome by most pupils was just to survive until the 5th year!

That's an interesting point. When I was at school "Dottie Onkers" was seen as one of the worst schools in Brighton, to be avoided if at all possible: it was a bit of a shock to discover about eight years that it's now one of the most desirable. When did that change happen - and why? It looks like the change happened in a decade, which is an incredible shift.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here