Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which secondary/high school did you go to?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Stringer 81-86 ( the Hodell years ! )

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Im not good at remembering street names... it was behind St Marys church which Im sure survived after the school.. definbately became a car pak because I parked there four years ago when on a day trip.

Didnt knwo Queens park kids were already in the buildding... thought we all moved over there en masse.

If yopu were there 77-84 do you remember Leyton Burbidge or Grant Holder or even Joann Hinds? I was only 11 but already had my eyes on her.
Sorry, I don't remember any of those names probably because I was in the QP infants school in 77 (not the junior school which I think you went to after St. Mary's). In fact the only thing I remember clearly about my first year at QP was the silver jubilee, because we had a 'street party' in the playground. You probably went to school with my uncle Neil Funnell, who was also in the last year of St. Mary's.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
At newman: Mr sparrow was quality. I liked miss thompson (grimsby fan) she was my form tutor. And the fanatic cyclist man i've forgotten his name. Oh and i liked mr tyler, he had an obsession for sporty spice. Mr O'leary was a kant tho.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Haywards Heath Grammar School 1969 - 76 (Now 6th form college).

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
serious! Who was your form tutor?

yeah that sounds about right I was at sixth form too. god form tutor now you got me thinking pass I cant remember!!! You remember all the usuals jonesy the rugby/history teacher (i was in the rugby team) stoney the french teacher, Goldup for geography Coxy for maths!!!

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
At newman: Mr sparrow was quality. I liked miss thompson (grimsby fan) she was my form tutor. And the fanatic cyclist man i've forgotten his name. Oh and i liked mr tyler, he had an obsession for sporty spice. Mr O'leary was a kant tho.

Thats Mr Coyle the cyclist!!

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Anyone that went to newman remember mr osullivan (PE) Mr Stone (French) or Mr Jones (History/Rugby?

yeah remember sully still see him sometimes he used to play darts it didnt go down well when i beat him!!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Mr Berry did geography as I recall, though he may have done woodwork too. Wasn't it Mr Cox who did the cricket teams?

what year?

was a bloke with a beard.....took me to hospital when a cricket ball split my lip :down:

was berry the weird fucker that used to go red in the face?
cos my geography teacher did :lolol:

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
what year?

was a bloke with a beard.....took me to hospital when a cricket ball split my lip :down:

was berry the weird fucker that used to go red in the face?
cos my geography teacher did :lolol:

Coxy was into cricket in my time there he used to be an umpire in the saturday sussex league

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
i was there 71-76?

well i was there in the early 90s he was rather large and bald but very into cricket, i thought I actually saw him recently you no the photo framing place by the club shop has loads of old photos in it? he was in there working it seemed.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I see none of those muggy Shoreham College pricks have admited going there. :wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here