Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which secondary/high school did you go to?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Forest Boys, Horsham 72-77!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Did you know the bloody council call The Pond in Queens Park a lake now?!!!
...they could call it the Red Sea, as far as I'm concerned it'll always be the pond....whilst I'm on the subject I forbid any of my children to refer to the Palace Pier as the 'Brighton' Pier. Noble Wa*kers:rant:

...they could call it the Red Sea, as far as I'm concerned it'll always be the pond....whilst I'm on the subject I forbid any of my children to refer to the Palace Pier as the 'Brighton' Pier. Noble Wa*kers:rant:

It will always be the Pond to me too, everyone who grew up round the area calls it the Pond, I'm with you on the Palace Pier too!

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
what year?

was a bloke with a beard.....took me to hospital when a cricket ball split my lip :down:

was berry the weird fucker that used to go red in the face?
cos my geography teacher did :lolol:

No! That was Mr Sawyer in the first year!!

Snigger...Sean Wright Phillips..

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
...waiting by the side of the pond for the ball to float back:laugh:.....

Stayed well cl3ear of the pond

Anyone who lived in that poart of town (Queens Park into Kemptown) ever jump over the wall to St Marys girls hockey pitch across the road from the school. Place was built lilke a stadium. Fantastic and hardly ever got chased out. Sadly now all gone to development.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Stringer 81-86 ( the Hodell years ! )

Fibber. You started there in 1982.

Dorothy Stringer 1979 -83 :thumbsup:

Deary me, you'd have been in the same year as my sister...

Stringer 85-89, long before it was a desirable secondary school, it was run by a Jurassic neo-fascist Head Teacher and the desired outcome by most pupils was just to survive until the 5th year!

... and you'd have been in the same year as my brother. And TMLS.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Cottesmore infant/juniors then Cottesmore secondary which is now Newman

and no I don't go to church any longer........................lapsed years ago

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Stayed well cl3ear of the pond

Anyone who lived in that poart of town (Queens Park into Kemptown) ever jump over the wall to St Marys girls hockey pitch across the road from the school. Place was built lilke a stadium. Fantastic and hardly ever got chased out. Sadly now all gone to development.
No, but I can remember crossing over the road on the way back from the 'new ground' (East Brighton park, remember that TRHK) to watch those beauties playing hockey/lacrosse through the railings of the gate. St Mary's must have got a fortune for that piece of ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here