Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is the next win coming from?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The big mistake was offering a three year contract to MA. It should have been 1 year, with a 2yr guaranteed extension if he took us up.

If he failed, then depending on the season overall, then another year or wave goodbye.

It's not as if MA was inundated with offers.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
MA excuses on sunday at 5.00

I will go for

We are gutted
Kicked in the teeth
Don't deserve to be second bottom
Played well in the warm up
could not believe that a player would score against us in that manner in the last 5 minutes as it has not happened before....

Oh yeah......... KEEP THE FAITH:shrug:

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
Knight has made a huge error in bringing back Adams to the club. The saying "never go back" is never more appropriate than at this time.
The loan signs have been poor and have not improved the squad at all but saying that i dont think he had too much at the club in the first place.
Lets face it, we are a poor side and deserve to be in the position we are.
We here so often that " the luck isnt with us" or the " ref cost us the game". All excuses which mask the truth about our current side.

If Dick Knight persists in convincing himself that Adams is the right man then he really hasnt got a clue.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We have to stand up and be counted:angry::angry::angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It was too cold.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tall players
Referee
Bad Luck
Lack of confidence
Weather conditions
Pitch

Take your pick.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Its a theory made after studying the Albion , the resulyts and the baodr for 35 years Piers but basically yes I made it up but I do believe he has 9 games left to make it happen. Adams will be given the budget and its up to him to save his job and BHAFC from relegation. The question is, can he do it ?.

Because you are renowned on this board for your ability to study the form and correctly pick results aren't you!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Harsh

But fair

For the love of all things BHA, MA HAS to go and go NOW.

Every game this inevitable decision is delayed is another nail in the coffin. It doesn't matter what happens in the transfer market as he is incapable of playing the right players in the right position with the right tactics.

Please go now and then at least some self belief might return to the players and fans.

Please please please please please

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I still belive Adams is still trying to dismantle what Wilkins left behind and that takes time.

Is that the team that came 7th with 69 points and 19 wins.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No Micky You have Not Been Here Before

Micky Adams has stated a few times recently " I have been here at this club before " regarding the poor results and position. Well no, actually Micky you have not I give below your 2 worst positions. Come on we are not MUGS, the latest run of 2 wins in 19 games is totally unprecented.

First season

Played 32

Won 9
Drawn 10
Lost 13

Points 37

Second season

Played 4

Won 1
Drawn 0
Lost 3

Points 3

The first season NEVER saw things are bad as they are now, not by a long margin, we were NEVER in danger of going down or even being near the relegation zone. The second season was a slow start but we won the league.

Wake up and smell the Coffee Micky and stop this self denial you have of the gravity of the situation as it will be over soon and too late to get out of the shit unless you realsie we ARE NOT palying well and HAVE BEEN SHITE all season. Then and only then will you have a chance of turning things around.,

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He has sounded like a broken man the day he arrived to be fair.

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
The board has to sack him, the rot has to stop and he is quiet clearly not capable of stopping the rot. We need some new blood, both on and off the pitch. There are some good managers out there, lets have one please Mr Knight!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
If we sack adams we will have 3 wages to find and the next managers wagers,so knight is the problem full stop as this also means our funds are even more restricted:angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Including cup games it is 3 wins in 24.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here