Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bloom is the operative word here. Him and Barber up against Winstanley and Todd. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???
Bloom & Weir probably , not Barber he doesn’t tend to get involved in transfers unless asked

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The funny thing is that you can almost guarantee that if nothing changes, you'll get West London whankers on X/Twitter goading Albion fans about not landing Colwill, while cleverly glossing over the fact that Moises didn't get to move either.

I'd like to think that there is a plan in place for alternatives to Colwill at Brighton, whereas Chelsea Todd and his band of merry men will probably have to go back to the scattergun!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Active talks ! How long can you talk about something for ?
Probably until 10:59pm on 1st September.

By then they'll be less likely 'talks' and more 'desperate voicemails' left for anyone at the Albion who might answer the call!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Active is a redundant word here (verging on a tautology), typical of Romano-speak to make things sound more impressive.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Fab has tweeted about it today. Says we are still in active talks with Chelsea.

(I guess this is the lie the agents are feeding caciedo at the moment)

Yawwwwwwn.
I guess, since we supposedly haven't told Chelsea the price (can't be too hard to guess though, right?) and both clubs are currently playing the same tournament in the USA that Chelsea haven't, at this point told us to do one.

Since neither have they offered an acceptable price, nor have they scuttled off, "talks" are deemed as "active".

In reality I suspect The Lizard is laughing into his Mojitos while The Todd is fuming at Brighton for at least the fifth time since he got involved in English football.

Romano can't lose face, the agent can't lose face but until Chelsea hit north of £100 mill or supplement a lower fee with Colwill the active talks are never going to reach a conclusion.

There are only three outcomes possible; 1) we have Caicedo next season, 2) we have Colwill next season or 3) another club comes in and pays the necessary, at which point we execute a succession plan (also known as the Cucurella protocol). I'm comfortable with any of them.

Last edited:

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
How do you read the comments if you're not on twitter?

I used to be able to but now all I get is the tweet.
Screenshot 2023-07-25 141202.png
Screenshot 2023-07-25 141226.png
Screenshot 2023-07-25 141241.png

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Not publicly, that would be silly, but there appear to be some very solid sources of people who he has said it to.
It’s quite obvious he was keen or why keep the Brighton players as his main photo on Twitter especially when lots of Chelsea fans have tweeted him to change it to Chelsea

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Would dearly love to know where this 'promised move' shit came from. It doesn't sound like something we, a sensibly run club, would do.
All of our players can move. At the right time and for the right price. The TIME element seems to escape a lot of people. It's amazing reading articles and watching videos where teenage Chelsea/Arsenal whatever fans from all over the world talk with absolute authority about what our 'model' is, when the majority of them wouldn't have been able to find Brighton on a map 18 months ago.

Once it gets out there Into the public consciousness it then seems to get stuck in the blood stream and becomes 'reality'.

'There is a release clause' ' they made a promise!'

'Why isn't it happening!?'

Well, sometimes your fantasies just don't turn out to be true, mate.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Boehly: Good morning Tony, any news on accepting our offer?

Bloom: Good morning Todd, have you improved your offer?

Boehly: No.

Bloom hangs up

Rinse and repeat every morning.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
One of the funniest things is that I imagine it’s Winstanley doing the ‘negotiating’. He knows how we work and seemingly doesn’t full understand it. Bless him.
'Hey Paul ...this is how you need to handle that Bloom fella......'

'.....b...b...but Boss, that won't work. I used to work for him, remember? He'll make you look like a clueless twat who doesn't understand football and can't negotiate AGAIN. It'll be like when we signed Cucurella'

'who?'

'The crap fuzzy haired Spanish guy you paid twice as much as anyone else would for'

'Whatever. I didn't get where I am today etc etc......offer him £71m'...... etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here