Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
The twitter Chelsea fans are going to be crying before bed time soon.

The situation of so many reminds of a spoilt child at Christmas who wants the latest and most expensive toy, but his parents just won't buy it.

Gimme, gimme, gimme and the dummies fly out of the pram.

Can't wait to see the reaction of the real plastics on the Chelsea sites like Miz and Younes when this all goes tits up for them. They will have to climb back under their rocks (or keyboards) and sulk the season away!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If I was a Chavs fan, god forbid, I'd be annoyed with Boehly/Winstanley for not agreeing the £100m plus fee.

Giving them a brilliant DM for years to come.

It was Boehly, Arsenal (Rice) and the Saudis who triggered this fees hyperinflation. Suck it up, pay up.

Criticising a savvy selling club is brainless.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If I was a Chavs fan, god forbid, I'd be annoyed with Boehly/Winstanley for not agreeing the £100m plus fee.

Giving them a brilliant DM for years to come.

It was Boehly, Arsenal (Rice) and the Saudis who triggered this fees hyperinflation. Suck it up, pay up.

Criticising a savvy selling club is brainless.
Bloom/Barber didn’t trust Wankstanley for the top job and it’s becoming clear why.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Would dearly love to know where this 'promised move' shit came from. It doesn't sound like something we, a sensibly run club, would do.
I've no doubt there would've been some sort of conversation around MC joining another club but, as ever with these types of snippets, the most important part ("if an offer comes in that meets our valuation") is omitted to try and make the club look bad.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Fab has tweeted about it today. Says we are still in active talks with Chelsea.

(I guess this is the lie the agents are feeding caciedo at the moment)

Yawwwwwwn.
He's been tweeting this since mid June. Towards the end of June he said that 'Chelsea will be going hard at this one'.

He may get insider info on a number of transfers, but I think it's fair to say that he has no info on this one.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Bored of this. I'd like to see him go now, with us getting a big fee, it's being dragging on for ages. I'd also, shame on me, actually like to see him show whether he really is a huge talent (by playing in a team that reaches the latter stages of the Champions League). Some will say he can do similar with us but this is just word salad imho. He's better than Bellingham and Rice imo, let him show it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bored of this. I'd like to see him go now, with us getting a big fee, it's being dragging on for ages. I'd also, shame on me, actually like to see him show whether he really is a huge talent (by playing in a team that reaches the latter stages of the Champions League). Some will say he can do similar with us but this is just word salad imho. He's better than Bellingham and Rice imo, let him show it.
Bored of what? Chelsea bid £70m for him, it was rejected, that’s it. Everything else is hot air.

Personally I want him to play for us in the Europa League and see where we end up with that.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Dragging on??? There has been ONE thing that has happened. One Chelsea bid that was immediately rejected. How is that dragging. The whole length of the current "saga" is about 30s.

herecomesaregular

Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Bored of what? Chelsea bid £70m for him, it was rejected, that’s it. Everything else is hot air.

Personally I want him to play for us in the Europa League and see where we end up with that.
He thought he was leaving once, didn't, played really well afterwards. I think we'll be very lucky to get the same out of him again.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I really struggle to believe any Albion fan would like to see him go, but if you are really desperate to see him do the Champions League thing, then the best chance of that happening is him staying with us for a year and then going to a team that has actually qualified for it :facepalm:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
It's 9s on with PP.....we all know it's going to happen.

We just have to sit out the mind games and 'who'll blink first'.

I might have a Euro on Bayern @20s.

herecomesaregular

Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I really struggle to believe any Albion fan would like to see him go, but if you want to see him do the Champions League thing, then the best chance of it happening is him staying with us for a year and then going to a team that has actually qualified for it :facepalm:
Can't imagine it's just Chelsea interested? Would prefer he went to PSG if they get the Mbop money.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I really struggle to believe any Albion fan would like to see him go, but if you are really desperate to see him do the Champions League thing, then the best chance of that happening is him staying with us for a year and then going to a team that has actually qualified for it :facepalm:
Whilst playing in Europe this season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here