Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
With the Liverpool thing, I can’t understand why they baulked at Bellingham but look increasingly likely to go for Moises. Moises is a fabulous football player but Jude Bellingham is going to be a world star in football (No disrespect to our man)
Maybe the player didn't fancy them?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
With the Liverpool thing, I can’t understand why they baulked at Bellingham but look increasingly likely to go for Moises. Moises is a fabulous football player but Jude Bellingham is going to be a world star in football (No disrespect to our man)
They didn't have the load of Saudi money they have now?

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
That’s easy. They work to a process. Since Jude left, they have an extra £60m in sales…
They didn’t have that when he was available

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Last edited:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
And I agree but I’m talking clubs in the same league, realistically we can’t compete with these top teams because of wages and we never really will be able to, just an unfortunate truth, we’ve had Moises for one full season and he’s already basically walked out twice :lolol:
But why should equality only happen in one division ? What right have Brighton got to outspend Tranmere Rovers ? (if we are going down this route).

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Gotta love a bit of Sky drama

Screenshot_20230810-203918~2.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Liverpools bid is 95million apparently
I'll deal please banker. Kid gets to play for a proper big club, with his mate, and we get money and time to get a replacement. I won't feel dirty for wanting him to do well and we don't keep an unhappy player. Would love him to stay but I think we are past that.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
I'll deal please banker. Kid gets to play for a proper big club, with his mate, and we get money and time to get a replacement. I won't feel dirty for wanting him to do well and we don't keep an unhappy player. Would love him to stay but I think we are past that.
Got a feeling this will be sorted tonight or tomorrow definitely before Saturday but at 95 as you say I would deal , but think he will end up and chavski

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Was he? I didn’t see any sign of that.
His agent put the childish message on his Instagram, not even spelling his home town correctly, but he showed his talent on the pitch and signed a new contract a few weeks later.
Not exactly the actions of a peed off player.
If I recall correctly, he did not start the next couple of games we had after we told him he was going nowhere...he wasn't injured..head in the wrong place ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here