Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

he hasn't been pictured in any training footage also.

rat player, never want to hear any of this "he's a nice guy" shit again

Unfortunately footballers know they have all the power, they can just throw a hissy and refuse to train and/or the selling club tell them to stay away for dressing room harmony?

Moises isn’t alone in acting like a berk and being led astray by these bloodsucking agents, it’s poor behaviour from him but is it really a surprise to anyone anymore? Footballers are idiots in the vast majority, just that Caicedo happens to be an exceptionally talented idiot.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Hold your nerve TB (I don't need to tell him that). He can go to Bayern or nothing. What the f*** are Chelsea and Liverpool playing at? If TB and PB had their resources, we'd be miles ahead of them.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Think it's really weird the way posters on here have given him the benefit of the doubt- Steele says he's training hard, Naylor says he's Injured. Obviously bull..he's quit.
Because nothing from Caicedo suggests anything other than the club are in control.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Enough of this sh1t now

If he is going, feck off to Liverpool with our blessing ( and to feck off chelski)

His advisors are really some pieces of work though. Makes you think we will think twice about approaching a young player from South America who is advised by them
Think twice? He cost us 4 million and we’re selling him for 100 million? Have you gone mental?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m thinking Melissa has given us the most irrelevant bit of information in this entire saga. Good work !

If true, it reveals MC is no Albion saint working his socks off at Lancing. Instead an impatiently greedy fecker, itching to sign up to a vile FFP cheating club with racist supporters.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
That information about him clearing his locker etc doesn’t exactly change anything anyway does it, if that is the case it’s been that way since last weekend, the clubs stance hasn’t changed.

Bid what he’s worth, and he can leave, as with all our players, one of these teams will offer what we want or near enough soon, Bloom knows how desperate these horrible plastic clubs get, if Moises thinks acting in such manner will force Bloom to accept 80m he’s clearly a bit of a plantpot.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
If true, it reveals MC is no Albion saint working his socks off at Lancing. Instead an impatiently greedy fecker, itching to sign up to a vile FFP cheating club with racist supporters.
By clearing out his locker at the training ground ? What did he keep in it ? Deodorant and a spare pair of trainers I would imagine. Melissa has either gone stark raving mad (I don’t know her so can’t comment) or she is feeding the emotional hysteria going on tonight. I was enjoying the pantomime but there are some absolutely insane posts on here tonight. Tony will do his best for our club. That’s it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
By clearing out his locker at the training ground ? What did he keep in it ? Deodorant and a spare pair of trainers I would imagine. Melissa has either gone stark raving mad (I don’t know her so can’t comment) or she is feeding the emotional hysteria going on tonight. I was enjoying the pantomime but there are some absolutely insane posts on here tonight. Tony will do his best for our club. That’s it.

You missed God Romano’s confirmation …. Caicedo is ready and waiting in London.

So, a highly paid employee of the Albion is shirking in London.

Someone’s not telling the truth, either way.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
:laugh: :laugh: When I left my last (and final) job, I didn’t go and clear out my locker until 6 months later. In it was deodorant and a pair of trainers (plus some assorted work shite I shredded).

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Think it's really weird the way posters on here have given him the benefit of the doubt- Steele says he's training hard, Naylor says he's Injured. Obviously bull..he's quit.

Shirley no one believed the ‘injury’ line did they?

The Guardian reported yesterday that the Chavs will play Caicedo on Sunday if he signs this week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here