Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Because nothing from Caicedo suggests anything other than the club are in control.
So you don't think he is London even though he's meant to be injured and there's photos this week of him with his agent in London? And you think these reporters are making us such a weird detail? He's been nowhere near Lancing. Come on guys. Steele was just doing what he felt right. Moises is in all the social media posts usually and he's been in none.
The guy is forcing the move and should be treated exactly the same as Tross and Sanchez who, Incidentally, played a lot more games for us.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So you don't think he is London even though he's meant to be injured and there's photos this week of him with his agent in London? And you think these reporters are making us such a weird detail? He's been nowhere near Lancing. Come on guys. Steele was just doing what he felt right. Moises is in all the social media posts usually and he's been in none.
The guy is forcing the move and should be treated exactly the same as Tross and Sanchez who, Incidentally, played a lot more games for us.
How do you know that the club is not happy with what's going on. They knew, heck we all knew we would reach this point. I believe the club probably kept him away from Lancing as they knew this was coming to a head due to the start of the season.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Think twice? He cost us 4 million and we’re selling him for 100 million? Have you gone mental?
If the same advisors are now looking at us and know how things will pan out, maybe we will think twice about looking at people who will go to all lengths to disrupt out club irrespective how much money we make ……as for going mental, don’t be so insensitive and patronising. Do you know anything about me? I suspect not and perhaps you need to reign in your rhetoric

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They've still got till tomorrow and I would LOVE it, LOVE it, if Liverpool beat them to sign him.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The funny thing is Bloom will still sanction the move, wandering around Belgravia with his leeches has no influence whatsoever.

If true, the contempt of arrogant footballers, at the same time taking the piss on wages.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
If the same advisors are now looking at us and know how things will pan out, maybe we will think twice about looking at people who will go to all lengths to disrupt out club irrespective how much money we make ……as for going mental, don’t be so insensitive and patronising. Do you know anything about me? I suspect not and perhaps you need to reign in your rhetoric
I don't think we will change anything. Having such a fantastic player has given us THE BEST SEASON WE'VE EVER HAD. Why change that mode?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The photos with his agent in London were old photos, and denounced as such online.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Liverpool now favourites, according to the punters. 12/1 to still be here? Blimey, looking bleak then for those of us holding out some hope he might stay. :lolol:
IMG_3795.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Shirley no one believed the ‘injury’ line did they?

The Guardian reported yesterday that the Chavs will play Caicedo on Sunday if he signs this week.
What’s the cut off for registration to play on a Sunday? Friday tea time?
Chelsea are going to have to get a move on.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shirley no one believed the ‘injury’ line did they?

The Guardian reported yesterday that the Chavs will play Caicedo on Sunday if he signs this week.
Right, so the Guardian are now first to hear Pochettino's team, which he's released not just 4 days before the game, but before he's even bought/met the player.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
How do you know that the club is not happy with what's going on. They knew, heck we all knew we would reach this point. I believe the club probably kept him away from Lancing as they knew this was coming to a head due to the start of the season.

Do you think TB/PB amicably asked MC a while back to stay away and do as he pleased?

That could be true, but it doesn’t sound right eg what if no club actually came up with the £100m … we know that even recently the Chavs have been titting round with £80m in the last few days ….. so MC could still be an Albion player come 2nd September after 5 weeks extra holiday. To add, the Albion have absolutely no financial need to sell him.

Imho this smacks more of Boehly/Cntstanley/agents orchestration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here