Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'd rather it not be Enciso, Jnr would be heartbroken!
I'd rather it was Enciso than mitoma that's for sure. Mitoma stalling on a contract so I'd we can get 70 Milly+ we would surely be tempted. Still can't see it, think this twitter guy must be refering to caciedo.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The author of the original Tweet likes the posts which suggest Caicedo if that means anything! God, I'm losing my head over this transfer saga.
I'll pop back on the thread tomorrow to see how it's all going.

This reminds me of the time Frank of the Depressions was cycling all over Brighton to find the venue where the Sex Pistols were rumoured to be playing that night. :facepalm:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
To direct desperate blokes at her onlyfans page.

I bet she makes a decent living out of it to be fair.
Which really is the problem with social media. Fifteen years ago she’d be the centrepiece in a three person roast on the DVD version of European Cumbath Six, while Romano would be making peanuts as the administrator and arse wiper of a minor European football agent. Now the pair of them are shitting their personal brands all over Twitter without a care for the consequences.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The price is the price luv.

If you went into Sainsbury's to buy a bottle of Champagne and it was £40 you wouldn't go to the check out an offer £35.

Chelsea are awash with cash and they want to be cheap skates. I hate their so called fans entitlement so much I'd prefer Moises to go to the enemy before them.

Astrid can go and suck c*ck.
I suspect Astrid is the kind of person who goes through life expecting drinks to be bought for her.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
In the interests of research 🤣🤣

IMG_6282.png

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
With the Kudus news, I assume that means Caicedo's sale has been agreed. Wonder if it's Chelsea or Man City...

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Fabricator Romana has just announced we’ve agreed with Ajax for Kudus (pending personal terms). With Bart, Pedro and Igor, that would take our spending to a rather suspiciously familiar £100m give or take… I’d been in the remain camp but starting to feel like Caicexit is upon us.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fabricator Romana has just announced we’ve agreed with Ajax for Kudus (pending personal terms). With Bart, Pedro and Igor, that would take our spending to a rather suspiciously familiar £100m give or take… I’d been in the remain camp but starting to feel like Caicexit is upon us.
Not interested until BellendJacobs says something :laugh:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
With the Kudus breaking news, and the rumours of a swap deal with City, it won’t be Palmer involved, so, is it Caicedo to City for Kalvin Phillips and a big bag of cash.

I wouldn’t mind this, and the meltdown at Dirty Leeds would be spectacular.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Cucurella 60 m
Potter 22 m
Sanchez 25m
Trossard 21m
Ali Mac 35 m

We’ve taken enough money to afford Kudus without selling Caicedo.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Cucurella 60 m
Potter 22 m
Sanchez 25m
Trossard 21m
Ali Mac 35 m

We’ve taken enough money to afford Kudus without selling Caicedo.
There's one terrific stat in that list.
We got 22m compensation for our - manager - and replaced him with an upgrade and European football.
Now THAT is how to run a football club.

As Dazzer indicated earlier, whatever happens with Caicedo, we will be OK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here