Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The price is the price luv.

If you went into Sainsbury's to buy a bottle of Champagne and it was £40 you wouldn't go to the check out an offer £35.

Chelsea are awash with cash and they want to be cheap skates. I hate their so called fans entitlement so much I'd prefer Moises to go to the enemy before them.

Astrid can go and suck c*ck.
I love their entitlement. It fuels their deluded twitter rants, reminding us of how superior we are. What's not to like? ??? :shrug:
;)

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

If you went into Sainsbury's to buy a bottle of Champagne and it was £40 you wouldn't go to the check out an offer £35.

Chelsea are awash with cash and they want to be cheap skates. I hate their so called fans entitlement so much I'd prefer Moises to go to the enemy before them.

Isn’t that her day job?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Think for her buying Prosecco from Lidl for seven quid might have been a better analogy :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Why stop at £120m make it £200m.

Well that's what they did before. Bid £65M for a player worth £35M towards the end of the window.

That certainly had us panicking and we had to spend nearly a quarter of it to get our experienced plan B in at the last minute, rather than our preferred route of bringing a youngster through. We certainly wouldn't want to be caught out like that again ???

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
Well that's what they did before. Bid £65M for a player worth £35M towards the end of the window.

That certainly had us panicking and we had to spend nearly a quarter of it to get our experienced plan B in at the last minute, rather than our preferred route of bringing a youngster through. We certainly wouldn't want to be caught out like that again ???
I only mentioned £200m purely to p#ss them off not with the intention of selling. but your point is appreciated.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields

CHAV

Can you imagine waking up next to that? You would never drink again!!

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
The author of the original Tweet likes the posts which suggest Caicedo if that means anything! God, I'm losing my head over this transfer saga.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here