Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Think about it. If you're a journalist, you wouldn't want to piss Newcastle United's owners off, would you?
I quite enjoy reading the Geordie press. It relects perfectly the believe of the supporters that theirs is the greatest city with the greatest football team, except somewhere at the back of their collective minds is that little nagging doubt.

There is a desperation for Dan Ashworth to sprinkle some of that Brighton gold dust on the Tyne. Any other set of supporters in the same position would be;

Brighton who?
Some small club who finished below us and haven't got anywhere near the financial clout that we have.

You get the impression that the Chelsea and Manu Utd psyche is we want everyone to hate us, because we are so much better than you, and always win whereas the Geordie psyche is closer to, we want everyone to recognise we are the best team in the world and to love us for it.

My attempt at the Brighton pysche would be you didn't pay us enough attention and then you underestimated us didn't you.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Rumours are Man City have entered the race for Rice and if true then that is going to make arsenal have to go big on Caicedo if they want to fight off Chelsea.

Perfect time for Bloom to put pressure on chelsea over Colwill.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Lots of Caicedo chat today, seems like Chelsea are the only team properly in for him.

We all know he’s off, but it’ll be a huge shame if he ends up at Chelsea. An embarrassment of a club, with no European football to offer. I think we can expect a player to come our way in the deal - hopefully Colwill but wouldn’t be surprised if it was Gallagher.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Matt Law (Telegraph) reporting that Tony Bloom rates Caceido at £120m and Brighton are looking at deal worth £80m plus player or £120m straight deal.

He’s a pretty reliable source aswell, blimey.
That is brilliant

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Do we want Gallagher? He had a good season - at Palace, which in itself doesn't help. Was garbage last season. A headless chicken from the Robbie Savage school of running about a lot. Don't see him being an RDZ type player.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Matt Law (Telegraph) reporting that Tony Bloom rates Caceido at £120m and Brighton are looking at deal worth £80m plus player or £120m straight deal.

It's probably worth pointing out that as a fanbase we're very quickly to rubbish 'lower' fees for our players because "Bloom doesn't set fees" so this should be taken with the exact same shovel of salt. It's not more true just because we'd like it to be.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Chelsea is looking increasingly likely, but they are very much giving a firm no on Colwill (unsurprisingly). I reckon it’ll be £75m plus £10m in add-ons.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Good stuff.

Although I imagine £80 million with, say, a 50%(FIFTY%) sell-on might tempt as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here