Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I just think we've been bidding for Colwill after Chelsea have been told not for sale. I get the point it's a different time of year. But not for sale in football world, never actually means not for sale. It's just means give us an offer we can't refuse.
I think we really did mean not for sale now, but obviously the summer is a different matter.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
OK, yes, I just think that if Arsenal had come back with £100m we'd have sold
I disagree. The club said he wasn’t for sale at any price in January.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Are we angrier with Arsenal for trying to buy Caicedo than we are with Chelsea for nicking an entire management team? Seems strange if we are.
Within the three choices, my preference would be:
1). He stays another year;
2). Arsenal;
3). Scumbag Chelsea.
This. Plus I think he would benefit being with us for one more year. He'll start nearly every match (barring inuries), get more Prem experience, and have a first taste of European football, on a better contract than he was on before.

Next summer he'll still only be 22 and could have the choice of more clubs I reckon.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I disagree. The club said he wasn’t for sale at any price in January.
Dr Evil GIF by Product Hunt

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I just think we've been bidding for Colwill after Chelsea have been told not for sale. I get the point it's a different time of year. But not for sale in football world, never actually means not for sale. It's just means give us an offer we can't refuse.
We’ve only made the one bid of £30m for Caicedo to be fair.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm convinced Colwill and Caicedo will not be playing for the same club next season.

I also know that by transfer deadline day we will be looking back on a great window.
I don’t like judging a transfer window until a few months down the line. Pundits and fans will often say club x has had a good window on the basis that they’ve spent a load of money.

I bet loads thought that we’d had a bad summer window last year after selling our POTS, top scorer and one of the PL’s best defensive midfielders, and then replacing them with a load of players no one had heard of plus a couple of returning loaners.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have it on good authority he is going to Leeds now they have been bought by the SF49ers they have squillions to spend

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Yep. Once it became clear Rice wasn’t going there, it was always going to be an option. Apparently Tuchel isn’t pushing for him but I’m not sure that matters as I’m not sure how much longer he will be at Bayern anyway.
Yes Bayern would be perfect for us. Hate the thought of strengthening a team we're competing with

Though Tuchel has no real interest in playing a player under the age of 26, so I doubt it

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He's not an option then, is he?

What an utterly pointless thing to write. I thought journalists had to do several years of study and training?

Think about it. If you're a journalist, you wouldn't want to piss Newcastle United's owners off, would you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here