Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is London Irish?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:
:lolol: At least you didn't say the other way around.

Anyway, I'm not bullying, if you read my first post it says I miss him ???

I like to think you are more Danielle. I would like to kiss you.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
I like to think you are more Danielle. I would like to kiss you.

My breasts are quite similar to Danielles. However I would like to think I am a touch more intelligent. Although some would disagree.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:
My breasts are quite similar to Danielles. However I would like to think I am a touch more intelligent. Although some would disagree.

Also that would make LI Shilpa and having seen a picture of LI he is definately no Shilpa.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Wozza said:
Yeah, I much prefer dullards who are usually wrong. :jester:

:D

was a bit arrogant every now and again but the main reason a lot of people went on and on about it is because he often knew what he was talking about (the football stuff is open to debate) and those he often argued with knew f*** all. So, out came all the playground insults; PC Brigade, ivory tower, bleeding heart...etcetcetc

Ooh and someone wants to chin him. How lovely.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Dick Knights Mumm said:
And then there is the continual baiting - of which this thread is part.

Yeah, poor old LI. And he's always so nice to everyone.

Albion Rob

Well, since there are already so many replies, I might as well wade in too.

I can't say I miss him at all.

He was a bully who reminded me a little bit of Richard Littlejohn in that he was fairly intelligent and had no qualms with selective quoting and twisting facts to support his own, often lost, causes.

I must admit, there were times when I wondered whether his persona on here was just some huge wind up that I was not in on.

As others have stated, he did post some interesting things and at the start he used to offer an interesting perspective on things while balancing out arguments.

But the longer he was here, the more 'extremist' his opinions became and debating anything with him became almost counter productive.

For my money, there are about 20 posters I'd sooner see return before him but as others have said, this is a public message board and if he were to return I'd happily engage in hours of inane debate with each of us digging our heels in stubbornly again.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Albion Rob said:

He was a bully who reminded me a little bit of Richard Littlejohn in that he was fairly intelligent and had no qualms with selective quoting and twisting facts to support his own, often lost, causes.

I must admit, there were times when I wondered whether his persona on here was just some huge wind up that I was not in on.

As others have stated, he did post some interesting things and at the start he used to offer an interesting perspective on things while balancing out arguments.

But the longer he was here, the more 'extremist' his opinions became and debating anything with him became almost counter productive.

For my money, there are about 20 posters I'd sooner see return before him but as others have said, this is a public message board and if he were to return I'd happily engage in hours of inane debate with each of us digging our heels in stubbornly again.

:thumbsup:

LI comes across as a Pompous ARSE but always seemed to present articulate and well-put together arguments. At least you don't get the hysterical ranting that some posters like to fall back on.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
From the posts on here, you'd have thought he'd died, not just buggered off sulking cause of some name calling.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Dick Knights Mumm said:
I am not sure anyone thinks that. The same could be said about lots of people on here who do not receive the same almost obsessive attention.

Indeed it could.

Albion Rob

Dick Knights Mumm said:
I am not sure anyone thinks that. The same could be said about lots of people on here who do not receive the same almost obsessive attention.

Surely a bit like the Cardiff and Leeds fans debate which has been so much fun with TLB.

People generally don't take a dislike to people for absolutely no reason, there is usually something, often a succession of things over a long period, which eventually leads to people perceiving someone or something in a certain way.

I suppose it is the proportion of the reaction that is in question.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He may talk unspeakable, hugely patronising drivel for most of the time but I think he should be on here in to dig his own grave.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Last I heard London Irish had pitched up a tent at Dukes Mound to preach his message to others like minded that visit that area

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
He will get very bored on brightonfans, I'm sure he'll be back.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Albion Rob said:

That sums it up for me. It was the selective quotes, and the fact when you had him cornered, as many on here did, he'd simply disappear, ignore your points, or "couldn't be bothered" to speak to you.

It's not what he said that makes me think he is a twat, its what he choose not to say.

I used to have some blinding arguments on here, and everytime I was pushed on a point, I tried to answer it. Doesn't mean people have to agree with me, the same I dont have to agree with them. I've pushed people on points and they've answered them, But London Irish just quotes a small part of what you say and tries to be-little you, totally ignoring any argument he's lost. It works with most people at first, until you suss out the type of twat he is. Which is why no one really misses him.

The longer he's away the better, but no doubt he's reading these posts and wanking himself off to them. A sad pathetic little man.

No doubt he'll be back soon, quoting bits here and there. I'm sure he'll find something racist in what I put above!!! :nono: :rolleyes:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Just had a look on Brightonfans.com for the first time and the first thing that greeted me was "It's a Withdean stalemate, but it wasn't a bad game". What utter rubbish, it was a terrible game. LI will fit in well there...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I've had as many rows with Irish as most, and disagree with virtually everything he says about football, but this thread isn't anything to be proud of. An argument is one thing, but this is just a turkey shoot. Some very personal attacks made by people, I'll wager, who don't know the bloke. As I don't.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Frank's on that Brightonfans.com too. It's like NSC HEAVEN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here