Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is London Irish?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Rougvie said:
Absolutely, at least he is consistant and doesnt suffer from the NSC over-reactionary cancer that pollutes 95% of threads, gems such as a player that has only played 15 minutes being anything from the next George Best to Bungle from Rainbow.

He may be a CHISLA, but he is probably one of the few punters on here who I would actually buy a pint for.

???

I'll second that. Perhaps together we could get him tipsy and tie his shoe laces together?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
and I'll third that.

He drives me mad sometimes but I probably do the same to him.

Be a bit boring otherwise, this messageboard would be.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Tell you what makes me laugh; when people moan about the likes of LI being (over)opinionated. Why the f*** else do you come on messageboards if not to express your opinions? LI expressed his without resorting to abuse because he was intelligent enough not to need to, and that infuriated a lot of people on here. Pretty pathetic really.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
somerset said:
...no he is more subtle than that,.... he just tries to blind you and any one who is reading his posts/replies with pseudo-intellectual bullshit, attempting to belittle all, and sitting there in his ivory tower of superiority looking down on us mere mortals.........

He is a twat of the highest order, and someone who I would have no hesitation in 'chinning' if he ever made himself known to me outside of this forum.

..... and I am only an infrequent poster..... you more regular posters must be saints to put up with him.

Sorry, but if you feel inferior to LI, the problem is at your end not his.

He's one of the few posters who I'm always interested to read. I normally agree with him, but where I don't the argument is always good fun (and hard to win). If you want a message board without that type of poster you should probably try sticking to talking to your mates on MSN Messenger.

larus

Jimmy Saville said:
I like LI. One of the better contributors on here. He's a stubborn bugger, but at least his opinions are consistent and he doesn't resort to insults.

No, but he frequently twists other peoples posts and makes accusations about their motives/morals. For that reason, I find him annoying.

However, I accept that he is an articulate poster, although he needs to accept that just because others may not agree with his stance on certain issues, they aren't the devil re-incarnate.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I hate the twattwattwattwat, I won't deny it. He is a hypocritical liar who loves to make people look bad.

However before I get my bot bot spanked I do admit that when he voices his opinion in a sensible manner I either agree with him or can certainly see the logic behind his argument.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Arrested for breaching the order excluding him from crawling up McGhee's backside if the rumours are to be believed...

Still, as long as people are talking about him, eh? :lol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
rospants said:
Tedebear seems to have disappeared too

she still reads...she pm'd me about marketing stuff today

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
mona said:
An interesting, perceptive and articulate poster despite his obsession with an out-of-work Glaswegian.
Is his defection part of the dumbing down of nsc?

It is very much part of the 'Stupid is Cool' mentality of the board.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
DJ Leon said:
Sorry, but if you feel inferior to LI, the problem is at your end not his.

He's one of the few posters who I'm always interested to read. I normally agree with him, but where I don't the argument is always good fun (and hard to win). If you want a message board without that type of poster you should probably try sticking to talking to your mates on MSN Messenger.

:clap:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Was it LI who went f***ing SPASTIC when someone expressed boredom at one of his meandering travelog posting? Or am I thinking about someone else? Most people on here are interchangable really.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
Was it LI who went f***ing SPASTIC when someone expressed boredom at one of his meandering travelog posting? Or am I thinking about someone else? Most people on here are interchangable really.

No I remember that wasnt LI I dont think.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
rospants said:
Tedebear seems to have disappeared too
True, I noticed that - a real shame too. Hi Tedebear! :wave: :kiss:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Dick Knights Mumm said:
Just what I was thinking.

I have Les Bien as Jade, and Commander as Jo.

:lolol: At least you didn't say the other way around.

Anyway, I'm not bullying, if you read my first post it says I miss him ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here