Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is London Irish?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I like LI. One of the better contributors on here. He's a stubborn bugger, but at least his opinions are consistent and he doesn't resort to insults.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Jimmy Saville said:
I like LI. One of the better contributors on here. He's a stubborn bugger, but at least his opinions are consistent and he doesn't resort to insults.

...no he is more subtle than that,.... he just tries to blind you and any one who is reading his posts/replies with pseudo-intellectual bullshit, attempting to belittle all, and sitting there in his ivory tower of superiority looking down on us mere mortals.........

He is a twat of the highest order, and someone who I would have no hesitation in 'chinning' if he ever made himself known to me outside of this forum.

..... and I am only an infrequent poster..... you more regular posters must be saints to put up with him.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
LI made some very intresting posts imo. the board needs people that makes intresting posts weather you agree with him or not.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Jimmy Saville said:

I agree.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
somerset said:
He is a twat of the highest order, and someone who I would have no hesitation in 'chinning' if he ever made himself known to me outside of this forum.

Thats nice of you!

I cannot believe someone on the internet could wind you up so much!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

I shouldn't but that did make me laugh:lolol:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
bhanutz said:
Thats nice of you!

I cannot believe someone on the internet could wind you up so much!

I don't think he's the only one :censored:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
somerset said:
...no he is more subtle than that,.... he just tries to blind you and any one who is reading his posts/replies with pseudo-intellectual bullshit, attempting to belittle all, and sitting there in his ivory tower of superiority looking down on us mere mortals.........

..... and I am only an infrequent poster..... you more regular posters must be saints to put up with him.

Bit of a stupid admission to post on the internet.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Yorkie said:
Bit of a stupid admission to post on the internet.

not really Yorkie, those who say they would do it seldom do! they just pretend at being 'ard!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

Where is he? He's locked in my cellar where I feed him on scraps and barbiturates and subject him to The Best of Paper Lace at high volume for 12 hours a day, that's where he is. Any of you people that have said nasty things about him will rue the day when I finally release him.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Jimmy Saville said:

Absolutely, at least he is consistant and doesnt suffer from the NSC over-reactionary cancer that pollutes 95% of threads, gems such as a player that has only played 15 minutes being anything from the next George Best to Bungle from Rainbow.

He may be a CHISLA, but he is probably one of the few punters on here who I would actually buy a pint for.

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here