Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will TLO be back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
You're almost certainly older than me, so I wasn't calling you son in a patronising way. I use it because I'm an idiot who's a sucker for shit phrases and words that stick!

And in response to the second point, your first post to me this evening called me a TWAT. What basis did you have for that?

To say that in my first post might have been harsh but you've certainly earn't it since. (See your last post).

Me being Alan's brother has actually got very little do with why I'm acting like this, and everything to do with what Alan does (read El Pres post). And if you read my earlier repsonse, I don't need to stick up for him and he won't thank for me it anyway, he'll tell me I'm an idoit for wading in.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I bought a T SHIRT in his shop once a GOSBTS ring tone one do I win a prize !!

We had some banter then, I asked if he thought I might get it cheaper at Football Bananas.

We also had some banter before the Peterborough game about the Radio as occasionally very occasionally I used to do half time analysis for Harty if there was literally no one else who could talk at half time. I joked with him and Harty in The Sportsman before the game about at least someone might listen to me on the beeb instead of Radio no 1s listening.
I don't know what happened today and to be honest I don't like the way this is going it was only banter he's not that bad lets all kiss and make up.

Might be good if you got on the phone to him and told him personally then.

D

Deleted User X18H

The voice of reason, morality, and kindness:bowdown:

Badger come the glorious day old son you'll be there with me at The Council Offices! I will even get you a hooker!!

Westdene will get a saucy LAPDANCE in The Rhino courtesy of B&H Council leader HB&B

D

Deleted User X18H

Might be good if you got on the phone to him and told him personally then.

When the late Alexander Graham Bell invented his Telephonic Equipment he also devised a process of contacting other Phone users via a serious of numbers !! Are you getting my drift!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here