When will TLO be back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've met Alan on a few occasions, and I have been mighty impressed by his commitment to events such as REMF and the Butters/DK evenings.

In my experience of sports teams and other societies there are two types of members, the 10% who arrange everything, give up their time and get very little back in return, and the other 90% who do f*** all and bitch when anything goes less than swimmingly.

TLO is in the first category IMO, so my hat is firmly doffed in his direction.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I'm a prick, but I'm not an arrogant or deluded prick! And away from nsc I can stop being a prick. Can you stop being arrogant and childish when wrong away from nsc? I doubt it, son!!

You've just completely contradicted yourself. Telling me that you're not arrogant or deluded, and then calling me 'son'? You've absolutely no idea who I am, and I don't suppose you really know TLO, yet you seem to think it's ok to pass opinion on other people, without any basis.

Bringing it back to original point, although quite why I've no idea, TLO tries to do good things by his ACTIONS, but gets slated for it. I'm not defending him, because I know more than anybody else on here what he can be like, but he does not deserve most of what he gets dished out. If people want to know more about the club, and get more inside info, put the time in like he has done, and then you will.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Good point. I can't imagine ever having such a tragic personality that what is said on nsc bothers me "for some time." But if it did, getting my brother or sister on here to defend me would actually send me over the edge! Cringeworthy but brilliant stuff here:clap2:

That just about sums you up.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Good point. I can't imagine ever having such a tragic personality that what is said on nsc bothers me "for some time." But if it did, getting my brother or sister on here to defend me would actually send me over the edge! Cringeworthy but brilliant stuff here:clap2:
To be fair when you got banned, members of your gang were all over here seeking retribution like the extended family of a Jeremy Kyle guest who'd just failed a paternity test.

D

Deleted User X18H

I bought a T SHIRT in his shop once a GOSBTS ring tone one do I win a prize !!

We had some banter then, I asked if he thought I might get it cheaper at Football Bananas.

We also had some banter before the Peterborough game about the Radio as occasionally very occasionally I used to do half time analysis for Harty if there was literally no one else who could talk at half time. I joked with him and Harty in The Sportsman before the game about at least someone might listen to me on the beeb instead of Radio no 1s listening.
I don't know what happened today and to be honest I don't like the way this is going it was only banter he's not that bad lets all kiss and make up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here