Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will TLO be back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Looney is many things but I'm not convinced egotistical is one of them.

Understandable that you'll defend your brother though.

Why wouldn't you be convinced that his Nazi-esque ramblings are not egotisical?

He does it to get a reaction - that's egotistical.

Edit: Alan doesn't need defending, and he wouldn't thank me for it anyway. Just making a point about this prick, that's all.

Last edited:

Nah, it's boredom and it's exactly the same as 90% of the wind up merchants on here. Besides, he doesn't take any of it seriously. There's a massive difference between posting shite looking for a rise and ME ME ME ME posts.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
so you are speaking on behalf of everyone now? An ego to counterbalance your lack of intelligence.

Pseudo-intellectual? Is that all the things that make your head hurt? Like joined up writing and tying your shoe laces?

I'm guessing English is your second language. Clearly my reference to "most of us" was a continuation of my previous "I sometimes think".

Don't bother to respond - I'm off to have some good Canadian fish and chips. Besides, I have no time for lightweights like you. Go off and read a dictionary or something.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Edit: Alan doesn't need defending, and he wouldn't thank me for it anyway. Just making a point about this prick, that's all.

Hey you couldn't ignore me if you tried you slobbering he-bitch.

My style is contrarian and prosaic. I beleive I have also done more to constructivley trash the BNP on here than anyone else so your nazi-esque jibe just marks you as a knee-jerk cliche spouting idiot.

Here
fao Bozza Mods - North Stand Chat

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm guessing English is your second language. Clearly my reference to "most of us" was a continuation of my previous "I sometimes think".

Don't bother to respond - I'm off to have some good Canadian fish and chips. Besides, I have no time for lightweights like you. Go off and read a dictionary or something.

I'm guessing your first language if not fluent stupid is at least monosymblic.

No clearly your last post wasn't otherwise you would have referenced it, regardless, "sometimes think" that most would agree with you is both a proven psycological flaw and or a sign of egotism. the opposite being beleiving no one will agree with you which is low self esteem.

So lightweight is now someone who can intellectually run rings round you? Hmmmm interesting semantics.

Enjoy your tea anyway.:)

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I struggle to see how anyone can get that wound up about what is posted on a message board ???

It's not just about the message board though is it? It's about what it represents, and the fact that Alan tries to do something he enjoys as a result of using NSC.

In the end though, he just gets shit for it, and told he is fodder for the club, self-obsessed etc. Hence is flounce, which was childish yes, but completely understandable.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
OK - you tell yourself that often enough, and I'm sure you'll start to believe it.

Well If there was at least one of you fuckers who could hold my attention with some constructive critisism or debate maybe I wouldn't have to talk to myself for intellectual stimulation.:lolol:

:tosser:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Well If there was at least one of you fuckers who could hold my attention with some constructive critisism or debate maybe I wouldn't have to talk to myself for intellectual stimulation.:lolol:

:tosser:

Well if this board isn't intellectually stimulating enough for you, why don't you f*** off somewhere else that might be. Given how big your ego is, and the fact that you are so full of self-importance, you might find that difficult, but hey, don't let anybody stop you trying.

In the meantime, you won't be missed here. So do trot-along. :bigwave:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Well if this board isn't intellectually stimulating enough for you, why don't you f*** off somewhere else that might be. Given how big your ego is, and the fact that you are so full of self-importance, you might find that difficult, but hey, don't let anybody stop you trying.

F4$ - FINAL FOUR: looney vs. TOEFACTOR - FLAME4CASH

Yes, yes it is him.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's not just about the message board though is it? It's about what it represents, and the fact that Alan tries to do something he enjoys as a result of using NSC.

In the end though, he just gets shit for it, and told he is fodder for the club, self-obsessed etc. Hence is flounce, which was childish yes, but completely understandable.

Problem is that he has brought some of it on himself. He's been known to take the bait insult other posters ( HB&B one of them and someone who I think is fairly badly treated although tahnkfully he can stand up for himself ).

Alan needs to take a step back and treat the board as it really is - a mixture of well to do's, wind up merchants, piss takers and complete knob ends.

Hopefully he'll be back and will lossen up a little. While I've not done nearly as much as Alan has via the board I have been called a Nazi, a terrorist lover and a Jew hater and frankly I laugh and post :salute: - come back TLO and swallow your pride and ...... chill :smokin:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
My heart bleeds. You do realise noone is FORCED to post or even look at this site don't you? I can't see why anyone would get to a stage where they've been fed up for "some time." Surely the minute you're fed up you stop visiting?

Do keep up, that's exactly what he has done.

And thanks for the info, I actually thought it was mandatory you had to visit NSC daily and post.

Twat.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing

You've failed to mention his ego, his sense of self-importance, and the fact that he happilly dishes out insults himself.

Generally when posters flounce, loads of posts are made on why they want that person back.
Well, you seem to be the only one disappointed TLO is gone, and it wouldnt surprise me if you were TLO himself to be honest.

TLO = attention seeking idiot. If he comes back, he'll have to spectacularly rethink his attitude. maybe he can learn from this.:drink:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Well no, actually it's not "what he's done."

You just said he's been fed up of nsc FOR SOME TIME. He decided to pack it up TODAY. I've capitalised the key points there for you, illustrating that he didn't do exactly what I suggested and my point was a relevant one.

Well good for you, I'm sure your hot milk will taste all the sweeter now.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
You've failed to mention his ego, his sense of self-importance, and the fact that he happilly dishes out insults himself.

Generally when posters flounce, loads of posts are made on why they want that person back.
Well, you seem to be the only one disappointed TLO is gone, and it wouldnt surprise me if you were TLO himself to be honest.

TLO = attention seeking idiot. If he comes back, he'll have to spectacularly rethink his attitude. maybe he can learn from this.:drink:

Keep quiet unless you know what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here