Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will TLO be back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes he will and it will be whenever he feels like it!

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
A relief if true. Would hate to see a perfectly good flounce spoilt by instant lurking.

It is true. The Albion Roar on NSC was set up for posting years ago by myself (jonny) and Richie soon after we started doing the show.

No one else uses it.

Jonny

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be honest I bet Alan is loving all this attention ;)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Looney's behaviour on this thread leaves a bad taste. As unacceptable as someone trying to persuade the ref to issue a red card.

Your confusing means with ends. Cryptic maybe but i'm not going to bother explaining it to you.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ooooh I've never had a ban before.

I doubt I'm a 'protected' member somehow..

I hope he does come back, it cant be a classic flounce unless he returns.

I remember when you went awry a couple of years ago claiming someone had stole your identity.

the very thing.:lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
About the same time as London Irish

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your "fat Alan"-related posts today. Concise, amusing and well observed.

8.3 out of 10.

thank you - its been a while since ive gone on a posting spree of this magnitude and volitility, but i think that he has earnt it

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't think he is any better or worse than most on here and I quite like the bloke (never met him, but you know what I mean). I think all of us except the saintly ones, have felt like f***ing off once in a while, with some it just boils over. I hope he not gone for long.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Your confusing means with ends. Cryptic maybe but i'm not going to bother explaining it to you.

And you're confusing "your" with "you're". But I was confusing nothing. I sometimes think the only person you impress with your pseudo-intellectual claptrap is yourself. To most of us you just show yourself up.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Even though Alan is an opionated chap sometimes and cannot grasp my name after knowing me for 8 years he is still a vital ingredient of NSC not forgetting his sterling work with the Dick Knight night, Guy Butters night, 40 note fund, REMF and Albion Roar. He achieves more than 95% of NSC with his ACTIONS. Don't forget that.

Al will be back in due course with his caustic wit of that I am sure.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Even though Alan is an opionated chap sometimes and cannot grasp my name after knowing me for 8 years he is still a vital ingredient of NSC not forgetting his sterling work with the Dick Knight night, Guy Butters night, 40 note fund, REMF and Albion Roar. He achieves more than 95% of NSC with his ACTIONS. Don't forget that.

Al will be back in due course with his caustic wit of that I am sure.

Don't count on it. He's been fed up with NSC for quite some time now.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
And you're confusing "your" with "you're". But I was confusing nothing. I sometimes think the only person you impress with your pseudo-intellectual claptrap is yourself. To most of us you just show yourself up.

so you are speaking on behalf of everyone now? An ego to counterbalance your lack of intelligence.

Pseudo-intellectual? Is that all the things that make your head hurt? Like joined up writing and tying your shoe laces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here