When will TLO be back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Well? Surely this has to be done.

It was a superb flounce, up there with the best, but I'm sure he'll be back. Most who go out with a big post announcing their flounce usually come back.

So state the date and time TLO's next post will be.

I will go for 23/07/09 at 11.33am.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I thought it is a banning offence to start threads about other posters?

Obviously there are "protected" members here.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I thought it is a banning offence to start threads about other posters?

Obviously there are "protected" members here.

Ooooh I've never had a ban before.

I doubt I'm a 'protected' member somehow..

I hope he does come back, it cant be a classic flounce unless he returns.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ooooh I've never had a ban before.

I doubt I'm a 'protected' member somehow..

I hope he does come back, it cant be a classic flounce unless he returns.

well if WW or HBB started a thread ridiculing another member they would be sidelined for it.

Hence i doubt he'll hurry back considering the ridicule being invited by this and Buzzers poll thread.

Personally I think TLO is an egotistical wankstain but acting like a prima donna is enough self inflicted punishment imo without others starting threads inciting the mob mentality,

Would be better to wait for his return then ask if hes a member of Equity?

D

Deleted User X18H

well if WW or HBB started a thread ridiculing another member they would be sidelined for it.

Hence i doubt he'll hurry back considering the ridicule being invited by this and Buzzers poll thread.

Personally I think TLO is an egotistical wankstain but acting like a prima donna is enough self inflicted punishment imo without others starting threads inciting the mob mentality,

You're are not wrong there mate !! But I acknowledge overstepping the boundries previously

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Maybe but they have a lot more previous than me so that's fair enough.

And I thought the mob mentality is what NSC is all about?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe but they have a lot more previous than me so that's fair enough.

And I thought the mob mentality is what NSC is all about?

Firstly to make it clear I didn't mean to imply "the protected few" more like the unprotected few but I think you gathered that.

And I dont think a philosophy of let HBB, for example, set a bench mark which allows the rest "Room to manouvre" in the future is what its about.

Mob mentality is fine, within rules, as they are there for a reason. Or maybe I'm just beeing a bit anul.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Firstly to make it clear I didn't mean to imply "the protected few" more like the unprotected few but I think you gathered that.

And I dont think a philosophy of let HBB, for example, set a bench mark which allows the rest "Room to manouvre" in the future is what its about.

Mob mentality is fine, within rules, as they are there for a reason. Or maybe I'm just beeing a bit anul.

OK.

Fair enough.

I could do with a ban to be honest, I really need to do some work.

But if you ban me then you have to ban Buzzer as well.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
next time he thinks he has an 'inside scoop' and comes running back with a "me me me post, look i told you i knew what was going on"

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Looney's behaviour on this thread leaves a bad taste. As unacceptable as someone trying to persuade the ref to issue a red card.

You mean like waving an imaginary card in the air?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
next time he thinks he has an 'inside scoop' and comes running back with a "me me me post, look i told you i knew what was going on"
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your "fat Alan"-related posts today. Concise, amusing and well observed.

8.3 out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here