Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your most hated London Football team?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
SJ's Love Monkey said:
They think Palace is in Surrey because we play in The London Borough of Croydon CB!

:lol:
I see so does that mean when they played in Gillingham they were not a Sussex club for that period of time.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
BensGrandad said:

I hate Chelsea most because they are and were nothing without Russian Mafia money.

Abramovich arrived June 2003, at the end of a season when Chelsea had finished in the top three, and reached the FA Cup final, without his money.

In the previous five seasons they had won 2 FA Cups, 2 League Cups, 1 Cup Winners Cup and a European Super Cup.

Of course he has moved them to a different level, but not strictly 'nothing' before he arrived.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Just for the record Crystal Palace FC was formed in 1905 and played in Crystal Palace (London SE19), until they moved to the Nest in Selhurst and then onto Selhurst Park.
Fact!! We were also known as the Glaziers as most of the team were made up from employees of the Crystal Palace. Allison changed our nickname to give the club a new image.

What`s your history? Were Brighton made up from a crop of deckchair collectors on the Sussex coast and changed their name to copy Palace?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I really don't like (in order):
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Orient
Millwall

I do like (in no particular order):
Spurs
Arsenal
Brentford
Fulham
Charlton

Couldn't care less about the others.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
hans kraay fan club said:
Abramovich arrived June 2003, at the end of a season when Chelsea had finished in the top three, and reached the FA Cup final, without his money.

In the previous five seasons they had won 2 FA Cups, 2 League Cups, 1 Cup Winners Cup and a European Super Cup.

Of course he has moved them to a different level, but not strictly 'nothing' before he arrived.

No no no Hans! You are not allowed to talk sensibly about Chelsea. Only Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal are allowed to win things. Who cares if they have their own sugar daddies and spend millions, Chelsea are not part of the accepted elite!

*Disclaimer
Whilst Les appears to be defending Chelsea he does not agree with the levels of greed that they seem to represent in the modern game. However he views them as a symptom and would suggest that Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal are just as guilty of perpetuating the mindless economic advancements of the elite. I mean lets be honest Chelsea aren't even in G14, the most sickening, self serving 'organisation' currently spoiling the beautiful game.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I hate Chelsea, West Ham, Spurs, Millwall and any club that Barry Hearn is associated with. Don't particularly like Arsenal but love watching the style of footie they play.

edit - and do admire the number of Englishmen that play for Spurs

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Les Biehn said:
No no no Hans! You are not allowed to talk sensibly about Chelsea. Only Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal are allowed to win things. Who cares if they have their own sugar daddies and spend millions, Chelsea are not part of the accepted elite!

*Disclaimer
Whilst Les appears to be defending Chelsea he does not agree with the levels of greed that they seem to represent in the modern game. However he views them as a symptom and would suggest that Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal are just as guilty of perpetuating the mindless economic advancements of the elite. I mean lets be honest Chelsea aren't even in G14, the most sickening, self serving 'organisation' currently spoiling the beautiful game.

Nail. Head.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Les Biehn said:

*Disclaimer

Top posting

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I have an irrational hatred for QPR. Not entirely sure why but can't stand the club especially hate their ground and pretty much everything about them

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I f***ing hate CHELSKI, especially when they wave those f***ing FLAGS at Champions League games.

My most hate club, however, is SPURS.

Last edited:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I hate Spurs more than any other team, i think. Then probably Palace. I used to like Charlton but i want them to go down for sacking Dowie.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
keaton said:
I used to like Charlton but i want them to go down for sacking Dowie.
I hate them for that as well, as it would have been o so sweet for them to go down with him. WANKER.:angry:

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
CB - were known as the dolphins way back before we got the nickname "the seagulls" cant find a date when we actually adopted that nickname though. And the team was formed in 1901, 4 years before Crystal Palace even came about :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here