Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your most hated London Football team?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have always considered Croydon to be in Surrey, yes I know the post code is SE25 which technically puts it in London, but I grew up in Storrington and our post code was RH20 and we were nowhere near sodding Redhill.

My most hated London team is Leyton Orient...one word, Hearn.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Palace register with Surrey FA but when Wimbledon shared Selhurst they registered with London FA.

I hate Chelsea most because they are and were nothing without Russian Mafia money. Jealous probably.

Gully no 1 said:
mods could please add a poll, gracias
'fraid not.

We can edit a poll, once it's there. But no-one can add a poll to an established thread.

You'll have to start a new thread (with the poll you want). When you've done that, PM me and I can merge this thread with it.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Palace is NOT london..... I lived there I know.

Aresenal by a country mile. Previously the most boring team in the world when they actually start playing football they become pampered prima donnas who think the world is against them. Wenger is a nancy boy whinger of the highest degree and I love it that playboy Ljungberg can't get in the team....

That's because your crap Freddie ahahahahahahahahaha..

Oh, and Arsene... a liittle message for you.....

:shutup:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Obviously Palace (if it's in London, which it's not). Then the French....I mean Arsenal.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lord Bracknell said:
'fraid not.

We can edit a poll, once it's there. But no-one can add a poll to an established thread.

You'll have to start a new thread (with the poll you want). When you've done that, PM me and I can merge this thread with it.

And if you do Gully, can you add the words "After Palace"

:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here