Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the right decision?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Her being violent or you? Or both?

She has hit me....a few times...and ive pushed her and grappled but never hit hit her if you know what I mean.

Its very worrying....

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
She has hit me....a few times...and ive pushed her and grappled but never hit hit her if you know what I mean.

Its very worrying....

Glad to hear you haven't hit her.

Got to say if a bird acted like that towards me I would bin her. That's unstable my friend.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
She is very controlling...we have just moved in together and sh is a mega clean freak and whinges about evry little thing...I do my best but it never seems good enough and then we get dragged into these boring little tit 4 tat arguments about shit I couldnt give a toss about. Like "you didnt put the milk away"

wear this, do this, why is your mate ringing again,your not going to leeds!!!!!!

Get rid. Any woman who gets controling like that will only get worse. Quit while you are ahead, next she may get pregnant and then you are wrapped round it for life!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
But to be fair...ive come bloody close...when someone whoever it is...punches you hard in the face.......its hard not to do the same.

It is a very disfunctional relationship....but I do love the woman

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
But to be fair...ive come bloody close...when someone whoever it is...punches you hard in the face.......its hard not to do the same.

It is a very disfunctional relationship....but I do love the woman

Then walk!

You may love her, but that is one dangerous relationship. And it won't end in happiness.

Why are you staying? Do you think she'll change?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Then walk!

You may love her, but that is one dangerous relationship. And it won't end in happiness.

Why are you staying? Do you think she'll change?

Im not sure.......on either question to be fair

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I have given up my chance to go aroud the world in a job I enjoy to settle with a girl im unsure of!

I was in a 2 year relationship that ended xmas a year ago...moved abroad for work/escape...and met a girl....I have carried on working abroad but on shorter contracts and have always maintainted I would move down to be with her and that would be that.

Im not sure whether its still rebound from the last girl who I am admitidly not over yet.....and me and currant girl have many issues/problems.

When is the right or wrong time to end it or fight to carry on?

Does she smoke crack ?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
The company I just quit who wanted me to stay do safety contracts all over the entire world an said I could pick my country...I said oz and new zealand they said no problem...I could have covered the whole country...

I think half the issue is I used her in the first place as a security blanket as I was missing my ex and then kind of fell for her and before you know it your deep in and I just dont have the energy and fight in me to get involved in tit for tat crap anymore.....

You kind of lose the edge of wanting it so much after being hurt i guess
mate their isnt a choice,girls come and go,serious or not,but a chance to see the world,well that doesnt !!.Mark my words you will regret it, as later when you do settle down with the chosen one and have kids etc,you will not be able to see the world.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
mate their isnt a choice,girls come and go,serious or not,but a chance to see the world,well that doesnt !!.Mark my words you will regret it, as later when you do settle down with the chosen one and have kids etc,you will not be able to see the world.

yOUR RIGHT MATE...i KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE....JUST BLOODY DIFFICULT YOU KNOW

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
yOUR RIGHT MATE...i KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE....JUST BLOODY DIFFICULT YOU KNOW

Yeah, but think of the rewards - like meeting a sane woman (rare, I know) that doesn't want to clump you every time she looks at you, in a nice place that isn't where she is. Sorry to sound all pious, but it's the old adage - it you're walking through hell, keep going.

Seriously, what sort of love is there that ends in aggravation, grief and violence? (Settle down, Les).

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Yeah, but think of the rewards - like meeting a sane woman (rare, I know) that doesn't want to clump you every time she looks at you, in a nice place that isn't where she is. Sorry to sound all pious, but it's the old adage - it you're walking through hell, keep going.

Seriously, what sort of love is there that ends in aggravation, grief and violence? (Settle down, Les).

But isnt going around the world just running away from my problems. Part of me feels that I should see it out until im certain there is no hope. We do get on amazingly well when its good....problem is it is so jekyl and hyde.

I want to just pack and go and then sometimes it feels so right.....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What is the right decision?

Choosing either option will make you temporarily regret the other so just choose the one that is more likely to make you happy. Only you can decide which one that is.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
But isnt going around the world just running away from my problems. Part of me feels that I should see it out until im certain there is no hope. We do get on amazingly well when its good....problem is it is so jekyl and hyde.

I want to just pack and go and then sometimes it feels so right.....

Mate, your girlfriend punches you!! If I said that my boyfriend was punching me around, but sometimes things were good, what would you say?!

Going around the world is an amazing opportunity, and i do believe you will regret it if you don't go, or you will use it as another argument - saying to your girlfriend that you chose her over going around the world.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You are jsut going around in circles now: Oh I want to go out with her but it is a bad relationship - Well stay with her then- but it is bad and I don't want to miss out on travel - well travel - but I want to go out with her - well stay - but I dont want to miss out on travel.... Grow some stones, be a man and make a decision.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You are jsut going around in circles now: Oh I want to go out with her but it is a bad relationship - Well stay with her then- but it is bad and I don't want to miss out on travel - well travel - but I want to go out with her - well stay - but I dont want to miss out on travel.... Grow some stones, be a man and make a decision.

I got to admit I agree. It's one of those thing where you're almost looking for someone to say you can do both.

I say go around the world, if you miss her enough then you will know and it probably won't be too late. However she may give you a good shoeing before she gets back with you because you dumped her.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Personally I dont why you have put it on NSC. Get a grip. Be a man and do what you want to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here